Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Well I'll be honest the premise is interesting but you should have waited to release it when you had more content. It was so short that it felt almost like a waste of time and I could easily forget about it. But I like these types of games so when another update comes out I will give it another shot and see what I think from there. I know you said you like to listen to people in this community but I dont recommend you do that to much because it could end up becoming a jumbled mess of a story that makes no sense. So stick with your original blueprint and ideas as much as possible and if some peoples suggestions fight your vision for the game then go for it.

Reactions: Hakunak

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Well I'll be honest the premise is interesting but you should have waited to release it when you had more content. It was so short that it felt almost like a waste of time and I could easily forget about it. But I like these types of games so when another update comes out I will give it another shot and see what I think from there. I know you said you like to listen to people in this community but I dont recommend you do that to much because it could end up becoming a jumbled mess of a story that makes no sense. So stick with your original blueprint and ideas as much as possible and if some peoples suggestions fight your vision for the game then go for it.
I made this game on request from a sponsor, so the story development was planned. But the content won't be very rich, so getting more people's opinions will inspire me to take more different routes. Anyway, I'm focusing on my main game, but if people enjoy this, I'll try to make both titles side-by-side for more content soon.
And sorry my english is bad :)

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
What about some dirty stuff? Secret Cum-kiss or used-pussyEating for husband after night with lover? Condom play....?
I like those things. But according to the context of the story, there were no condoms at that time. lol

Reactions: Kotobiki

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
I respect your right by warning in advance but I am Asserting my authority as a player by asking anyway.

Is NTR avoidable?
Sure. I always give the player a choice, and no content is inevitable.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
NTR games with female protagonist usually don't go very well, but I think I'll give it a try.
There are mainly two kind of netorare game from female point of view, tho:
1) basically the protagonist isn't really into it and the story goes down wildly, including stuff like blackmail and forced sex. It's mainly aimed at kinks like male domination and various kinds of humiliations.
2) the protagonist is kinky to begin with, so the sex and cheating (at least initially) happen "by chance" and is treated in a pretty light way. Compared to the one above is a pretty slow burn because follows a "slutification" process, but by the end the protagonist mainly treats sex as the same as saying "hello" and is pretty much happy with it.

Between the two I prefer the slow burn, tho.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So the female MC is not gonna have her husband/boyfriend stolen from her by another woman/man ?
I would suspect this is just female corruption and not actual NTR. Even when it tries to be, the BF/Husband is rarely in the picture enough to give that NTR feel. Best of luck to the dev though.

Reactions: Hakunak
Nov 17, 2021
NTR games with female protagonist usually don't go very well, but I think I'll give it a try.
That's your inferior point of view, sorry to break it to you. NTR games with male lead only result in censorship of half of the H-contents done to the female character which is a huge downside in itself. With NTR games that have both playable male & female protagonists, you can see the game story from guy's POV as well as corrupt the girl as much as possible to your own desire while getting to see each and every H-content done with her