Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
CharaStudio-2023-07-16-12-29-28-Render.png

Overview:
A lewd story about a charming waitress. You will have face many choices that will lend you through different paths.

The main path is NTR. The rest are NTR or/and cuckold.
There's also one single, non-canon love path planned, meaning that NTR will be avoidable in the final version. So, please, don't start asking about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-16
Release Date: 2023-07-16
Developers: Hakunak - Meo
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: In No Need For Love
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

v0.1 Demo Unedited Version (Bad English)
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

CharaStudio-2023-07-15-20-39-41-Render.jpg intro18.jpg end.jpg CharaStudio-2023-07-16-12-56-19-Render.jpg intro23.jpg CharaStudio-2023-07-16-13-01-08-Render.jpg main_menu.jpg

Last edited:

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I really wanted to try writing the story from a man's point of view, but I was stuck. I simply don't know what they think :D
Thats fine, I think female MC in NTR games can still be good and fun, although NTR situations with male MC turn me on more. My main problem with how most of females MC is done in NTR games is that the game most of the time forgets that it was supposed to be a NTR (Like, introduces the existence of a boyfriend/love interest/etc at the beginning, then this guy disappears for 90% of the time and is barely mentioned. So for the most part you feel like playing something more vanilla than NTR). As long as your game doesn't fall into that too, we'll probably be fine.

Reactions: Hakunak

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Thats fine, I think female MC in NTR games can still be good and fun, although NTR situations with male MC turn me on more. My main problem with how most of females MC is done in NTR games is that the game most of the time forgets that it was supposed to be a NTR (Like, introduces the existence of a boyfriend/love interest/etc at the beginning, then this guy disappears for 90% of the time and is barely mentioned. So for the most part you feel like playing something more vanilla than NTR). As long as your game doesn't fall into that too, we'll probably be fine.
Thank you. I often like to tease and create drama with my official lover by interacting with other men. Unfortunately, my lover ended up liking it instead of feeling humiliated or angry. So for this story, I will imagine a very jealous husband. I hope it works. :D

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Thank you. I often like to tease and create drama with my official lover by interacting with other men. Unfortunately, my lover ended up liking it instead of feeling humiliated or angry. So for this story, I will imagine a very jealous husband. I hope it works. :D
Thats great. I tend to like a lot more of NTR stories where the husband doesn't want to share his wife (I'm much more a fan of netorare than netorase) and feels uncomfortable when other men get too close to her and seem to take advantage of situations to touch her body more.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Interesting, will it be the usual Big black cock trope or would you consider something a bit different such a Native American or an Eskimo?
I'm even thinking about Orcs and Goblins. lol.

Anyway, the context of this game is also in a fantasy world :D .But that also depends on people's preferences.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm even thinking about Orcs and Goblins. lol.

Anyway, the context of this game is also in a fantasy world :D .But that also depends on people's preferences.
Well even in that setting you could go against the norm and make the bull an elf....or a gnome. Anyway, good luck with whatever you decide and do.

• Red Heart

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
So the female MC is not gonna have her husband/boyfriend stolen from her by another woman/man ?