• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018

Kagoon

Sep 23, 2018
Hey quick question does anyone else virus scanner get this message when trying to play the game.exe file? Until I am sure this is a false positive i'm afraid i'm not going to touch this. And to clarify I used the mega download link that was on the front page of this thread.
virus.jpg

May 10, 2018
Hey quick question does anyone else virus scanner get this message when trying to play the game.exe file? Until I am sure this is a false positive i'm afraid i'm not going to touch this. And to clarify I used the mega download link that was on the front page of this thread.
View attachment 158765
Well it's literally an EXE created with RPG Maker MV, and if Degica/Enterbrain (MV Developers) did anything suspicious there'd be huge backlash given the large community that uses it.

Jul 9, 2018
By "Core" do you mean Main? if so then yes. And, sorry if it's taking a while, but I need more time before I can put out a proper release...
Sweet, looking forward to it!~
edit: don't worry man, it'll be fine as long as you keep people updated on the progress.
Don't pay attention to the haters.

Reactions: cedr777

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
By "Core" do you mean Main? if so then yes. And, sorry if it's taking a while, but I need more time before I can put out a proper release...
Hey did you already fix the "Cannot read property 'blendModes' ot undefined" this one?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
that bald farmer or whatever is beautiful and don't let anyone else tell you other wise baby. keep up the great work

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Stuck in the game. I have a lamp, burning with kerosine, but I cannot enter the cave, there's a message that I'm not sure she entered cave. Searched all the locations, have nothing else to do.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
when you lit the lamp appears an "event" tag at the top of the stairs, check it

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes