Others Character Creator 3 CC3+ character with genitals (Female) version 0.2

Peterortzortiz

Jul 9, 2023
"

v.0.2
Added 9 morphs.
Completely remade the look of genitalia.
New textures.
SPOILER: Previous versions

Download v.0.1
- - -

View attachment 876356 View attachment 876357 View attachment 876358 View attachment 876360 View attachment 876362
Download v.0.2
- - -

Morph Sliders Download:
"

Can u do genitalia for separeted i mean i created models from Dazsutudio and its hard cuz it took long time to create. I would like genitalia only for CC4 and iclone 8 or hihger and morhp in motion live. If u can, pls upload and i download thanks :)

thetuner

Jul 14, 2021
Great job! Even though this is far less comprehensive than all kinds of Daz genitalia system, it is still great to see!

DivineFutura

Oct 29, 2020
Today I did a test with the genesis 8 Genitalia.
I have exported the G8M figure below with morphs as fbx.
View attachment 1070778
After this I import this fbx in CC3 pipeline. (CC3 +).
Result:
View attachment 1070791
View attachment 1070793

Only a few morphs works.
After testing the morphs I sent the avatar to iclone.
Added a standard animation in iclone. And converted it into a test video in 2 minutes.

View attachment 1070801
Dude there is no way... I've tried it a thousand times and can't get gens to import to CC4. I could try using the old CC3 I guess. I would ABSOLUTELY KILL for a Tutorial man, as THOUSANDS of others would to.

simsxxxmod

Apr 4, 2018
Dude there is no way... I've tried it a thousand times and can't get gens to import to CC4. I could try using the old CC3 I guess. I would ABSOLUTELY KILL for a Tutorial man, as THOUSANDS of others would to.
Try to drop the custom sliders into (C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Reallusion Custom\Actor\Avatar Control)

Aridecan

May 18, 2023
Ohh I would love to know how to do these…

I have tried the female one. But I'm not satisficed, it floats in front of the body and doesn't work too well. Even when getting in there and modifying the vertexes so that they're tight against the original body they don't follow animations that well.

I'm looking at a few options. I'm OK with Blender. I wouldn't say I'm good by any means but I'm trying to see if I can merge the default CC4 body to the verts.

Basically I'm using face project snapping in Blender to get the verts on the vagina to match the verts on the main body. Then I'll try joining the two meshes and merging the joining verts together.

Not sure if that is going to work properly. If it does and still animates will I'll probably have to do the same to each of the bodies I'm building up for my characters.

Not sure that's the best way. I'm going for a Manga/Anime style of 3D characters, so I'm already planning on having to do some modeling in Blender to get the CC4 characters to look right.

thetuner

Jul 14, 2021
I found this Zbrush VDM helpful although it is a little expensive (haven't bought it yet)

meganlia

Dec 18, 2023
Today I did a test with the genesis 8 Genitalia.
I have exported the G8M figure below with morphs as fbx.
View attachment 1070778
After this I import this fbx in CC3 pipeline. (CC3 +).
Result:
View attachment 1070791
View attachment 1070793

Only a few morphs works.
After testing the morphs I sent the avatar to iclone.
Added a standard animation in iclone. And converted it into a test video in 2 minutes.

View attachment 1070801

I tried to replicate what you did taking in clues from the screenshots. I got the model imported in Character Creator from DAZ3D including the genitals. But the testicles looks like a boxed mesh and when I move the character around, they stick to his legs like glue. would you have any suggestions? Please and thank you.

LeDuMal

Jun 13, 2021
I found this