Unity - Completed - Chara CardMaster [Final] [KK2Oven]

1. 4.00 star(s)

John Malcom

4/5, no story but not bad as long as you have the patron code, a quick Google search and you should be able to find it, "COLDDUDE" was the code for me that worked

Game is just about taking pictures of naked girls everyday and pictures of having sex with them, the only lewd scenes are these same pictures so don't expect any movement in scenes, just a picture of them that was AI generated.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

godslayer

I'm going to go the opposite route of most people, this game is ai cg and really shouldn't be discreditted for it, this game has 500+ images, girls from numerous shows, decent bonus content and is easy for a quick fap where you wanna see an anime girl become corrupted or tricked etc. Ive done a few rounds with it and it's one I keep coming back to, it also introduced an anime I didn't know about which was pretty unexpected.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Chara CardMaster [Final] [KK2Oven]
    Practically identical to "My Chara Mansion" but with a worse incipit and without a working logic behind it.
    Everything should be based on cards (it doesn't have to be a card game), but nothing leads to that thinking.
    Not recommended.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Kuro Kann

I think AI CG art has a lot of potential. There's a ton of time where you just need a lot of mediocre pictures, and this game is so close to being exactly it.

Unfortunately corners were cut with the writing and with the actual gameplay loop. It's just grinding for upgrades that don't really do anything interesting. There's not a whole lot of compelling strategy so it's not very engaging.

Honestly I look forward to whatever the creator makes next, because they have the potential to create the kind of bad game I just play and get off a bunch of times with but this isn't it.