3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
cover.jpg

Overview:
In Chara CardMaster, your goal is to take pictures of Charas. But not any picture, because it has been found out that the lewder the picture, the more money you'll get! Buy upgrades, manipulate Charas' popularity, and see more than 300 mini-scenes, each with its own picture!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-08
Release Date: 2023-05-08
Developer: KK2Oven -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -
Android: - - - - - -
iOS: - - - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CharaCardMaster-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I could deal with AI art in games, if it wasn't used solely to prop up super low effort trash games.
Exactly, AI CG, just like AI VO has tremendous potential. And I think we'll see it play out in the future. But right now we're in the early "self-driving car" stages. It's all smoke and mirrors and terrible games.

Give it a few years, soon you won't be able to distinguish between AI art and regular art....which kinda sucks in its own right.

Jotadeiru

Feb 15, 2018
Are there any examples of positive feedback from these AI built projects? I think the technology could be one day but every single example I have seen here or anywhere else has been nothing but low effort shovelware.

AI is on an early stage, so there's not much to work with currently. Also AI Art it's being criticized by the fact that most of the models uses stolen art for training so that gives a negative opinion when people use or create AI images. Maybe on future we can see artist that uses it's own art to create AI models to generate images and make faster the game developing process(For indie games I mean) and more tools such as voice generator, etc.

Marva-

Formerly 'Lucho-'
Apr 11, 2021
Does anyone know what AI was used in this game? I want to generate my own images

ShinigamiLORD

Nov 29, 2019
This kind of comment reminds me of when RPG Maker was released
Here we are, tens of thousands of mediocre RPGM games later. I like the technology, just wish to see more inspired media being made with it. NLT Media is a great example of utilizing an engine and making it almost unrecognizable from it's source.

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
Not here to complain directly about the AI art, but aren't games that primarily use AI art supposed to have the tag in the title of the thread?

Reactions: entomology1233
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes