RPGM - Abandoned - Chaos of Corruption [v1.0] [SlashXR]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The good thing about this game is that koikatsu makes decent looking anime waifus. Also I get there is some amount of work to put the game pieces together, kudos for that.

A couple of criticisms/insights:

The dialogue feels very very rushed, every sentence feels like the characters just met and said the first thing that came to their minds. Punctuation is very inconsistent, some times there is and some times there isn't but still there are capital letters at the there was punctuation. Also it clearly needs proofreading, cause "butiful" sounds like "bootyful" but that adjective is not for names (lol). That's only one case but there are a lot more.

There are parts where you are inside a room and that room ocupies a small part of the screen and there is a conversation going on, and in these conversations the person talking is in the center of the screen. This thing happened the first morning after Mei spoke, and for same reason she remained there and nothing was going on.
    It also feels weird not having the character face thumbnail during combat, the combat menu looks empty with the info in one side and an empty window. It would look better having the thumbnail where the stats are and have the center of the screen with the stats. The same when you pick targets, usually the targets are shown in one side but here the targets submenu opens in the center of that window.
    And then the scenes, well, the first one is a masturbation scene and it goes straight to the default honeyselect animation, no buildup, or dialogue, once again, quite empty. In this first scene mc watches the girl masturbate and then he leaves to jerkoff in the room. If I was him, and even more so in a fantasy setting I would do it right there watching her. Masturbating to a memory might work in a game if the writer describes in a way why you have to do it that way.

As for the questlog, it is pretty much a WT, it tells you what you have to do next, not much literature or role playing here, just straight and plain instructions in one very concise sentence. At least at the begining of the game the tasklog only displays a maximum of one active tasks. This means that there is only one course of action posible, in fact many of the buildings in the first city are not interactable, not even a "door locked" sound or dialogue. The same for the few NPCs that roam around the town, no dialogues, nothing. I didn't encounter any dialogue options, so this is pretty much a VN wher you have to clic a couple of times to find the next event and wait fr the character to get there (in a RPGM environment)

Ater cliccing in the map a couple of times and finding some girls around town I meet Mei, the questlog instructions after this meeting are like this: "Go to Traven with Mei" and I think to myself *nobody has a name in this game, who the fuck is Traven? There is only one town in the world map and is not accessible* and after one second I took into consideration how broken the english is, and headed to the tavern to complete the quest. I deleted the game after that.

This game cant not be in any reality or parallel universe a v1.0. This is a 0.2, being generous. Sorry it is what it is, sadly, nothing I said in this review is a personal opinion.