EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview
:
You play as Hiro, seeking revenge against the demon that destroyed your village. Along the way, you discover new friends and a mysterious power to control minds. Will you be able to take your revenge, save your loved ones, and resist the lure of corruption?
Thread Updated: 2023-07-26
Release Date: 2023-07-26
Developer: SlashXR -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thumbnail.png Thumbnail (8).png Thumbnail (6).png Thumbnail (5).png Thumbnail (4).png Thumbnail (2) (1).png Thumbnail (1).png

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ChaosOfCorruption-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SlashXR

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Mind control raping Not!Asuna would be pretty dope.
Is that what you do in this game? Or does the MC have to be more heroic?

Jun 16, 2021
Checked it out, played all the content the current version offers.

Gameplay wise, it's quite unpolished, to be expected for for an early version:
- Grammar issues and typos like 'what happend' are everywhere.
- Some of the tiles in the town are walkable even when they are clearly not intended to (mainly roof of the adventurer guild).
- That one NPC woman in the middle of the town is very prone to blocking the way when the player character or Mei (or Asuna...) try to walk through.
- The town itself is quite lacking in activities to do, or things to buy.
- There is no way to heal the protagonist: if not for the fact I am lucky to get critical hits, then fighting the boss at the end would have been impossible to win.

Storywise, it's fairly straightforward, but could use more polishing. Hiro is for the most part a stereotypical hero, a nice guy willing to help random people in need and driven to become stronger so "nobody has to suffer like me again" and all that jazz. But at the same time he is willing to face-fuck a thief or rape an unconscious assassin, or watch a bunny girl be ganged by a couple of bandits.

The inconsistency can be off-putting to some, it might do some good for the developer to add more dialogues showing the "power" he got clearly has an effect on his personality, showing how the ability to control people really can do things to someone's moral and ethics. Well, assuming the dev plans to make the story that complex, anyway.

The H-scenes are probably the highlight of the content. You get 6 different scenes with a bunch of animations thrown in -- I will let each player judge the scenes by themselves -- and that's not counting still images where you get to see various women sleeping or unconscious. I have a feeling the dev has a specific preference here, and if true, I would enjoy more of it.

This is by no means me shitting on an early build game. This is simply an observation of what the current build has, and my thoughts on them. I hope it helps the dev and anyone else who read, and the next builds would be greater.

SlashXR

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Checked it out, played all the content the current version offers.

Gameplay wise, it's quite unpolished, to be expected for for an early version:
- Grammar issues and typos like 'what happend' are everywhere.
- Some of the tiles in the town are walkable even when they are clearly not intended to (mainly roof of the adventurer guild).
- That one NPC woman in the middle of the town is very prone to blocking the way when the player character or Mei (or Asuna...) try to walk through.
- The town itself is quite lacking in activities to do, or things to buy.
- There is no way to heal the protagonist: if not for the fact I am lucky to get critical hits, then fighting the boss at the end would have been impossible to win.

Storywise, it's fairly straightforward, but could use more polishing. Hiro is for the most part a stereotypical hero, a nice guy willing to help random people in need and driven to become stronger so "nobody has to suffer like me again" and all that jazz. But at the same time he is willing to face-fuck a thief or rape an unconscious assassin, or watch a bunny girl be ganged by a couple of bandits.

The inconsistency can be off-putting to some, it might do some good for the developer to add more dialogues showing the "power" he got clearly has an effect on his personality, showing how the ability to control people really can do things to someone's moral and ethics. Well, assuming the dev plans to make the story that complex, anyway.

The H-scenes are probably the highlight of the content. You get 6 different scenes with a bunch of animations thrown in -- I will let each player judge the scenes by themselves -- and that's not counting still images where you get to see various women sleeping or unconscious. I have a feeling the dev has a specific preference here, and if true, I would enjoy more of it.

This is by no means me shitting on an early build game. This is simply an observation of what the current build has, and my thoughts on them. I hope it helps the dev and anyone else who read, and the next builds would be greater.
Thanks for sharing the issues, I'll fix them in the next update, The game will receive regular updates every month. Thanks for playing the game!

Reactions: chiazx1 and mdp2p

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
It's quite nice, so far it's like a lovely dovely game. Quite promising start, i hope there's will implementation of "netori" . That would be more interesting. I wish the heroine is Asuna, i love to see main character/player screws Asuna in front of Kirito.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can you avoid all those things? That is, don't do the first two and prevent the third from happening.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote