• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I got bored and fixed a bunch of stuff like image links, image size, and grammar.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AcTePuKc

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I need a UPLOADER I can only upload the pixeldrain. The other platforms giving me an error. My internet connection is weak ass f... Can somebody upload for me ? So I can make a ticked for the Latest updates page. THX
to help correct misspellings and grammar

It would also help to do a little CSS work to increase font size a bit and maybe color code who is speaking to help make it easier to follow

and where you can, cut down on the use of micro clips and memes

Reactions: The wolves

Pavel060

Sep 18, 2023
игра не работает,что за бак в самом начале игры,как только какие то воспоминания пройдут и продолжение не работает,исправьте перезалейте игру

Tecton

May 25, 2017
Love how the vote at the top clearly describes the cuck infestation on this website
Coming into a game with NTR to complain about NTR is like going to McDonald's, saying you don't like McDonald's, then leaving.

We don't give a farthing fuck. Attention monger elsewhere.

Reactions: Ayal

silence_d

May 5, 2020
How does netorare work in this game if you are in a female body? Are you cucking people or what? Not sure how that works here.

Saxl

Aug 28, 2020
hello! does anyone know her name or where is this from? thanks in advance!!

Answer Vera King, i was wrong on Wifecrazy or Stacie
:FacePalm:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Why is it that gender bender/transformation games are extremely popular with HTML but quite rare outside of it?
Might be a factor of difficulty. AI is changing this, so I theorize the landscape will radically change in the next 5 to 10 years. Im embracing the AI stuff, I'm old enough to know what happens if you don't adapt with the times.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Might be a factor of difficulty. AI is changing this, so I theorize the landscape will radically change in the next 5 to 10 years. Im embracing the AI stuff, I'm old enough to know what happens if you don't adapt with the times.
I agree that AI is indeed the cause, artists in general don't create gender bender content much. AI takes much of the work as people create their own creations through AI. I want artists to create more work but I ain't playing 100$ commision for it.

Reactions: fdiscodude

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
I'm right there with you AI translation and art is going to create so much more content variety It's pretty exciting.

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes