Which part do you like most ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Calling this a game is a bit charitable. It's a bunch of short clips with a bit of text in between.

Reactions: Orphoenix

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Anyone know the name of the redhead in the last photo and the name of the girl with tattoos that looks like Miley Cyrus?

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
That third image has no nudity but is still smoking hot. I wish I knew where it was from.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChangesOfMyBody-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

blackcat97

Mar 15, 2023
you can invest more in the flashbacks and show us his progress in more details and how accepted these changes and the GF part in increasing his feminity step by step dont rush it or u gonna ruine it

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
maybe add some pregnancy or maybe a transmittable disorder that the more female esk sexual activities she does with a guy; the higher chance that his hormone imbalance might start to affect their bodies

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Come on man, how do you have broken imgs at the welcome screen. That place should be tip top.
Come on man, how do you have broken imgs at the welcome screen. That place should be tip top.
Indeed. Broken links on the splash screen is sad !!

images are linked to the private profile of the dev.

C:/Users/yusuf/Desktop/img/LAST
You may edit and replace by
.\img\LAST

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Try to fix your links dude. Hard coded paths to your local folder is not the way to go. As mentioned before me use the syntax: .\img\LAST so it would work with anybody.

DIFFERENCE

Changes Of My BODY
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Try to fix your links dude. Hard coded paths to your local folder is not the way to go. As mentioned before me use the syntax: .\img\LAST so it would work with anybody.
Indeed. Broken links on the splash screen is sad !!

images are linked to the private profile of the dev.

C:/Users/yusuf/Desktop/img/LAST
You may edit and replace by
.\img\LAST
Images are STILL broken
Yeah thats sad... This update just about grammer fix and the broken images but I think I past the first page of the story sorry about that.... Im still learning. I m going to be sure thats not happen in the next update. Thanks for feedback.

DIFFERENCE

Changes Of My BODY
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Anyone know the name of the redhead in the last photo and the name of the girl with tattoos that looks like Miley Cyrus?
Red head no sorry the other one is Veronica Perasso / Veronica Victoria.

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes