Collection Video CEO NEET Collection [2024-01-19] [CEO_NEET]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jolyroger

May 16, 2020
Guys, if anyone has english subtitles for Ganyu, Anastasia, and/or Pecorine please share them.

Btw, I tried to see if I could make some subtitle files (Ass. file) for the older works, MTL and cleaned up however I can. Maybe I could finally try this attach files button :unsure:

Jolyroger

May 16, 2020
So this is my first DIY subtitle file in .Ass format. I tried my best to stick with the original dialogue's context.
Disclaimer: I relied on old fashioned trial & error, google translate, and speech-to-text transcipt with Veed website.

The file is in txt format because that is the extension that I can upload. Just switch the .txt to .ass by renaming in file explorer, then change the file name to be exactly the same with the video and it should work. Pretty simple.

PS. I tried to play the video in both VLC and Movies & TV (default player for my laptop). My subtitle's outline works just right for VLC but... uh... blur? duplicate? extremely in Movies & TV. Just use VLC :) Or you could change the outline setting from 20 to 2 with the subtitle edit app (free download online).

Last edited:

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Looks like Ceo_Neet is aware of the leaks and did some countermeasures against it...
There's no such thing as countermeasure against leaks unless he's digitally signing each individual file. It's probably delayed since his patreon got shut down and it's harder to get a pixiv subscription for his content since they stopped accepting foreign credit cards (namely Visa and Mastercard) and Paypal.

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
There's no such thing as countermeasure against leaks unless he's digitally signing each individual file. It's probably delayed since his patreon got shut down and it's harder to get a pixiv subscription for his content since they stopped accepting foreign credit cards (namely Visa and Mastercard) and Paypal.
He's on Subscribesstar now, the OP needs some link updating.

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
Which doesn't accept Paypal and randomly rejects regular cards with no consistency or support unless you use your credit card to buy their cryptocurrency. That's why his Subscribestar has less than a quarter of the subs he had on Patreon.
Subscribestar.adult, Cryptocurrency what....

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes