Collection Video CEO NEET Collection [2024-01-19] [CEO_NEET]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BananaSalt

Apr 19, 2023
Anyone happen to have the loops for the latest video as well?

As for the uncensored versions, now that CEO Neet took down their Patreon, and with Gumroad likely going away soon, is Subscribestar the place to get them from?

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Anyone happen to have the loops for the latest video as well?

As for the uncensored versions, now that CEO Neet took down their Patreon, and with Gumroad likely going away soon, is Subscribestar the place to get them from?
Yeah , Subscribestar for Uncensored
Fantia is still Japanese platform , so uncensor

Reactions: BananaSalt

Kuba4ful

Aug 30, 2020
I fucking hate Patreon.
It's mostly Visa's and Mastercard's fault. They put pressure onto big sites to remove anything that might be mildly non-con or dub-con because they want to show they care about people or something smh.

I remember an artist who had a post with flat-chest girl struck down by Patreon because of "sexualization of minors". She wasn't even a loli, she just had a flat chest lol.

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
It's mostly Visa's and Mastercard's fault. They put pressure onto big sites to remove anything that might be mildly non-con or dub-con because they want to show they care about people or something smh.

I remember an artist who had a post with flat-chest girl struck down by Patreon because of "sexualization of minors". She wasn't even a loli, she just had a flat chest lol.
In Patreons case I would say it's Paypal or Stripe payment processors. Patreon is doing their damndest to stay on Paypals good side(A "battle" that gets worse every year and that they will eventually lose, as can be seen by the "clarifications" of rules. Subscribestar.adult does not have Paypal or Stripe and so far they have no problems or restrictions.

Mastercard and Visa care more about live action stuff hence the fallout with Fanza because Japan has no problem with CNC, Mastercard does.
Also why Pixiv scrambled to remove anything that could be remotely seen as live action.
Fanza did it right, they dropped Mastercard and Visa you can still do bank transfer or bit cash for people in the know but no censorship except the Japan mandated pixelation there.
DLSite and Pixiv do it wrong, they try to "compromise". While Anime is not especially targeted by the big 2 atm that can change at any point.
Be better if they would work on other ways to reach their over seas customers, with the Big 2, Pay, Stripe and Consorts you will lose eventually.

Oops sorry for the long off Topic. Pet peeve of mine.

Reactions: wormwood420

domyhomework

Jul 26, 2018
In Patreons case I would say it's Paypal or Stripe payment processors. Patreon is doing their damndest to stay on Paypals good side(A "battle" that gets worse every year and that they will eventually lose, as can be seen by the "clarifications" of rules. Subscribestar.adult does not have Paypal or Stripe and so far they have no problems or restrictions.

Mastercard and Visa care more about live action stuff hence the fallout with Fanza because Japan has no problem with CNC, Mastercard does.
Also why Pixiv scrambled to remove anything that could be remotely seen as live action.
Fanza did it right, they dropped Mastercard and Visa you can still do bank transfer or bit cash for people in the know but no censorship except the Japan mandated pixelation there.
DLSite and Pixiv do it wrong, they try to "compromise". While Anime is not especially targeted by the big 2 atm that can change at any point.
Be better if they would work on other ways to reach their over seas customers, with the Big 2, Pay, Stripe and Consorts you will lose eventually.

Oops sorry for the long off Topic. Pet peeve of mine.
so the real question is, how cooked is this site

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Isnt it 1 april joke?
Time Zone , probably in their location it is not April 1'st yet. Coz they are living in the past~
Then again with how old you are by the year , you might even forget your own b-day
Or they are just plain stoopid:rolleyes:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes