Collection Video CEO NEET Collection [2024-01-19] [CEO_NEET]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Crotcrotmoncrot1

May 16, 2021
Can anyone send the June 2020 reward? I only wanted to download the June 2020 one, but i had to download for the whole year reward from the links that the OP gave.

I feel like it's kinda wasteful if i delete it after i download it, but at the same time i don't really like the other rewards.

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Can anyone send the June 2020 reward? I only wanted to download the June 2020 one, but i had to download for the whole year reward from the links that the OP gave.

I feel like it's kinda wasteful if i delete it after i download it, but at the same time i don't really like the other rewards.
June 2020 reply after u download, I will delete it afterward.

• Sad
Reactions: hujen2

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
69Hippios, rf96
Kindly add 2019 Jan to Aug Patreon/Gumroad to CEO NEET's collection.

They are in the Compressed (3.54GB) but these are game ver. which is short & censored. According to description under each ugoira I mentiond below, there are full and uncensored ver. on Gumroad, which is not in this collection yet.

1. Ecchi With Kemonomimi Girls (Edit: found unc. on sankaku but not sure if it is original)
Yukikaze loop & climax ver.
Nagato loop & climax ver.
Shoukaku loop & climax ver.
Atago loop & climax ver.
Yuudachi loop & climax ver.

2. Going Hard with Oniichan (Edit: found unc. on sankaku but not sure if it is original)
Unicorn loop & climax ver.

3. Sex with a pigtail girl (Edit: found unc. on sankaku but not sure if it is original)
Eldridge loop & climax ver.

4. Takao Type (But this one couldn't find, Edit: Found it after search by his alternative name momochieri, guess he is more well known by this name, still not sure if it is original, cause the game has 3-4 videos for each scene, basically it's just take one of the game video for each scene and decensor it, ie.: 3rd video for loop, 4th video for climax, the length and the size are the same. This apply to all above, 1-4.)
Takao & Atago loop & climax ver.

Anyone knows if the full climax & loop ver. would be the same thing as I mentioned in 4?

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
69Hippios, rf96
Kindly add 2019 Jan to Aug Patreon/Gumroad to CEO NEET's collection.

They are in the Compressed (3.54GB) but these are game ver. which is short & censored. According to description under each ugoira I mentiond below, there are full and uncensored ver. on Gumroad, which is not in this collection yet.

1. Ecchi With Kemonomimi Girls (Edit: found unc. on sankaku but not sure if it is original)
Yukikaze loop & climax ver.
Nagato loop & climax ver.
Shoukaku loop & climax ver.
Atago loop & climax ver.
Yuudachi loop & climax ver.

2. Going Hard with Oniichan (Edit: found unc. on sankaku but not sure if it is original)
Unicorn loop & climax ver.

3. Sex with a pigtail girl (Edit: found unc. on sankaku but not sure if it is original)
Eldridge loop & climax ver.

4. Takao Type (But this one couldn't find, Edit: Found it after search by his alternative name momochieri, guess he is more well known by this name, still not sure if it is original, cause the game has 3-4 videos for each scene, basically it's just take one of the game video for each scene and decensor it, ie.: 3rd video for loop, 4th video for climax, the length and the size are the same. This apply to all above, 1-4.)
Takao & Atago loop & climax ver.

Anyone knows if the full climax & loop ver. would be the same thing as I mentioned in 4?
I won't add incomplete versions to OP. Report them if you find them.

bofthew

Aug 10, 2020
[202104] Yuni, Miyamoto Musashi, BB, Djeeta / 優妮,宫本武藏,BB,吉塔 / ユニ,宮本武蔵,BB,ジータ [Sound]

*Djeeta is just teaser images

[202105] Djeeta, Tomoe Gozen, Yui / 吉塔,巴御前,優衣 / ジータ,巴御前,ユイ [Sound]

*Yui is just teaser images

[202107] Saren, Sirius, Mifuyu / 咲戀,天狼星,美冬 / サレン,シリアス,ミフユ [Sound]

*Mifuyu is just teaser images

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hello. I tried to share it about 2 hours ago or so, along with 202105 and 202104, but the post is awaiting moderator approval and I can't seem to figure out a work around. Posted 202107 on 4chan, so if you don't feel like waiting, check /h/ for the live2d thread.
Use the report function, don't post links publicly.

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Hello. I tried to share it about 2 hours ago or so, along with 202105 and 202104, but the post is awaiting moderator approval and I can't seem to figure out a work around. Posted 202107 on 4chan, so if you don't feel like waiting, check /h/ for the live2d thread.
Thx for the Sirius, and Saren!!!

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Sorry about that, but what do you mean by don't post links publicly? Did I commit a breach of etiquette? I am pretty new to sharing here. I just lurk, but I happened to have what folks wanted and I wanted to contribute to the collection.
what rf96 means is dont post mega link publicly on 4ch, try to read previous live2d thread and see how they share works, anyways thank you

Reactions: bofthew

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Sorry about that, but what do you mean by don't post links publicly? Did I commit a breach of etiquette? I am pretty new to sharing here. I just lurk, but I happened to have what folks wanted and I wanted to contribute to the collection.

You're welcome.
Use the report function on the bottom right corner of the opening post, and paste the links there. Otherwise links get nuked or overloaded.

Reactions: bofthew

bofthew

Aug 10, 2020
what rf96 means is dont post mega link publicly on 4ch, try to read previous live2d thread and see how they share works, anyways thank you
Use the report function on the bottom right corner of the opening post, and paste the links there. Otherwise links get nuked or overloaded.
OH! Oh shit, I see what they are doing... Wow, sorry about that. I'm way too old for this kind of shit, but this is cool, I guess it's too late to fix what I posted now, if it goes down, I'll just reupload it I guess or someone else can, who has grabbed it. Took me a bit to understand what was going on, thankfully someone else had the same question, but I get it now.

Sorry about the confusion but thanks for your patience.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes