What is the 3 games mentioned?

I dont remember ceo neet does games

Someone please enlighten me

dimrisj584

Sep 15, 2020
What is the 3 games mentioned?

I dont remember ceo neet does games

Someone please enlighten me
I think there's one with Unicorn, one with Eldrige, and one with multiple Azur Lane girls. Pretty sure they're in the OP.

Also if someone is looking for the April video climax of Musashi (missing from the mega shared a few posts up), it's on sankaku.

Frost01

Jul 29, 2018
I think there's one with Unicorn, one with Eldrige, and one with multiple Azur Lane girls. Pretty sure they're in the OP.

Also if someone is looking for the April video climax of Musashi (missing from the mega shared a few posts up), it's on sankaku.
Could you share the link ? Cant find it,

Arkone16

May 18, 2021

I didn't see it. Can you post the link ?

moreheat

May 27, 2020
I've included the gif and png versions of the animations on the mega if that's what you're looking for, but it's the animation for every month is all I'm after in the end. There's a Yui png but it got corrupted so I might add it later Added.
April-2021 reward (uncensored version)
Mega
Just wondering, assuming either of you are subbed to him on patreon or fanbox, did CEO say if anything was going to come of that Yui png from May? (the set with Djeeta and Tomoe) cause his next stuff is Saren and Sirius, just curious is all

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes