Collection Video CEO NEET Collection [2024-01-19] [CEO_NEET]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
Okay, this may be off topic, but I'm posting it here, coz I just gotta know.

The voices used in his works, are they deepfakes? like AI-created to emulate the character voices themselves? I don't know enough about some of the characters unfortunately, so I can't make a sound judgement.

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
Anyone knows why my daily Quota pixeldrain doesn't reset? It's been a few days and it's still like this

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Anyone knows why my daily Quota pixeldrain doesn't reset? It's been a few days and it's still like this
Pixeldrain's been kinda weird/unreliable lately esp after it downgraded to 5GB daily cap. Often the download button will do nothing but keep giving you hits against your daily quota.

Leek_Alter

Feb 15, 2021
Pixeldrain using your Public IP which means a local group/users of your area/ISP might be using pixeldrain andnor your public VPN share same IP, just try keep changing IP than waiting reset quota

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
Pixeldrain using your Public IP which means a local group/users of your area/ISP might be using pixeldrain andnor your public VPN share same IP, just try keep changing IP than waiting reset quota
Even worse if pixeldrain is inaccessible without vpn

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019

The voices used in his works, are they deepfakes? like AI-created to emulate the character voices themselves? I don't know enough about some of the characters unfortunately, so I can't make a sound judgement.
they have their own VAs as far as I checked

Reactions: Reaper9988
Dec 10, 2022

Afaik AI tech didn't reach that level yet. Not that AI developing companies would let something like that be possible either

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->