Collection Video CEO NEET Collection [2024-01-19] [CEO_NEET]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 25, 2022
Is there any mega link?
There are too many files, so it is difficult to download them using PixelDrain.
Mega has limits, and clearly the free space available is nowhere near we need, so no, no Mega link. Although I've uploaded them to MixDrop as well, you can check my other replies

Leek_Alter

Feb 15, 2021
is the 2nd link complete?
Second Link which only 17 GB is original one
The Upscaled one have extra because it's user edited (composed) bassically like adding loop and climax into one video while preserving the original, like Azurlane_SweetLovingSexWithAPigtailGirl.mkv is from 201902_Azurlane-Eldridge compilation, since original was ripped from the game, thefirst 01-08 was compilation based on original

both archive is complete, but 2nd just original one minus compilation for some vidya

Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Second Link which only 17 GB is original one
The Upscaled one have extra because it's user edited (composed) bassically like adding loop and climax into one video while preserving the original, like Azurlane_SweetLovingSexWithAPigtailGirl.mkv is from 201902_Azurlane-Eldridge compilation, since original was ripped from the game, thefirst 01-08 was compilation based on original

both archive is complete, but 2nd just original one minus compilation for some vidya
Pictures are missing, aren't they?

Leek_Alter

Feb 15, 2021
Pictures are missing, aren't they?
pictures from horosuke and ceo neet only do the animations and uncensored one because having patreon, the one which have CG set is the illust Artist since ceo neet is an animation studio

Reactions: rf96
Oct 5, 2022
I've previously found this animated Horosuke art. Not sure if it's animated by CEO NEET, but does anyone happen to have the uncensored one?

Pixeldrain
Looks like this one isn't by ceo but dejimaru(でじまら). I don't think there is an uncensored version since that artist is only active on fantia and pixiv which both adhere to japanese censoring laws.

mugen1812

Jun 23, 2023

Uncensored versions are fine, but if anyone has all the differences, please post them.

andovertopass

Nov 1, 2022
Looks like this one isn't by ceo but dejimaru(でじまら). I don't think there is an uncensored version since that artist is only active on fantia and pixiv which both adhere to japanese censoring laws.
Ah, noted. Thanks for that. I found it randomly and wasn't sure who it was by.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes