• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
This is literally what I was saying. Dev started with a relatively "normal" game in the NTR/coercion/corruption genre.

This is how it looked in the beginning:

View attachment 3599534

(09/24/2022)

View attachment 3599538

She is older in all of these.

View attachment 3599539

The basic story is she is a powerful mage and she and her childhood friend (to-be-bf) are traveling, idk the details, but they arrive at a adventurer guild and some top tier Mercenary there that apparently already harassed her some time earlier (so she met him before, but not for long, just while traveling) He is kind of rude and she hurts him with her magic I think and he kind of uses his authority to get her to have a duel with him and she agrees to have her magic be reliant on him allowing her to use it if she looses (I think it's like a fine-print contract kind of thing). And the game is basically starting there (that was the intro).

View attachment 3599545

View attachment 3599546

The thing is, as there was more and more development, at some point dev switched over and started talking about a special even-related small game. At first it was not clear if they were talking about an entirely separate game or if this was gonna be a demo or if it was just an episode of the overall game they were working on. But then they made a DLSite announcement page for it an all that. So I assume it is either a payed demo for them to get more money in to continue developing, or it was a side project the dev wanted to do before continuing to develop the "main game".

View attachment 3599550

View attachment 3599552

View attachment 3599554

View attachment 3599556

For me this new "game" came kind of out of the blue. I was tentatively following the development since it fit my criteria of NTR and corruption games, and the visuals were (just barely) within my "comfort zone" when it came to age of FMC. But the new direction kind of took the excitement out of me a bit, since the "short" game clearly is out of my comfort zone now. It's not a huge difference in design, but it definitely is nothing I am personally interested in. So I'm hoping the "main game" (if here is one) is not too far of.

I'm kind of a bit annoyed at all these devs working on games for 2 years then suddenly being like "Im bored, im exhausted. Wait, let me make this DIFFERENT game that I wanted to make before I finish the one I've been working on for 2 years". And I'm like "bruh............."
The other game was still a long way from being released so he wanted get get something out soon, probably so he can make a little money and keep working on the main game. Sometimes you need to just do something different to avoid being completely burnt out.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
is this a short or long game when i say short i mean 10 hours or less
Very short
Read the reviews, so I probably know the answer to this already. I am fine with the game being 'absurdly linear' as more than one of the reviewers put it. But I have to ask, is this more 'FMC gets turned into a whore through her own actions' or 'FMC turns into a whore because she meets one (Or several) actual characters who turn her away' from her too-pure boyfriend? Honestly, reading they had vowed to not kiss until they graduate or whatever... I know that its silly to even consider there could be such a thing as realism in H-games, ESPECIALLY netorare/netori games, but that is just bad!
Its FMC corruption for most the game. At the very end you switch to MC pov and find the girl getting fucked. So technically it is netorare, but only at the very end.

Its a short game the dev made while working on proper NTR game with the same character.

Reactions: 92cbf4dd

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The whole game sort of felt like a demo honestly... Like a quick cash grab with some nice art.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea, that pretty much what the dev said it was. He busted this out pretty fast since he got inspired by a small side thing in his main game. This is a prequel "what if" of something from the main game he is working on. He wanted to get something out probably to make a bit of money for the main game and to get his name out there as an advertisement for the main game he is working on.

arintal

Dec 23, 2018
Made linux version: . Full save:

Oct 10, 2017
Yea, that pretty much what the dev said it was. He busted this out pretty fast since he got inspired by a small side thing in his main game. This is a prequel "what if" of something from the main game he is working on. He wanted to get something out probably to make a bit of money for the main game and to get his name out there as an advertisement for the main game he is working on.
Just went to the Cien. You're right, that sucks hahaha. I thought the game was out.

• Royal City Adult Shop Edition (Cuckold IF Route) ← This game is here!
  • Advance demo version of the Royal City Guild ← distributed at Ci-en
  • Demon King Slaying Edition I.
  • Demon King Slaying Part II.

Reactions: Ku-chan and LordFrz

trason

Aug 24, 2017
Just went to the Cien. You're right, that sucks hahaha. I thought the game was out.

• Royal City Adult Shop Edition (Cuckold IF Route) ← This game is here!
  • Advance demo version of the Royal City Guild ← distributed at Ci-en
  • Demon King Slaying Edition I.
  • Demon King Slaying Part II.
do i need to sub to him to play the Advance demo version of the Royal City Guild and if i dont witch posted artical is the demo in

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
The other game was still a long way from being released so he wanted get get something out soon, probably so he can make a little money and keep working on the main game. Sometimes you need to just do something different to avoid being completely burnt out.
I mean yea.
At least this dev here actually did something related to the actual big game. A lot of other devs just do smth completely different. IK one dev that recently interrupted development on a really large game they have been working on and off for 2 years wanting to start yet ANOTHER project, despite having interrupted the development before in the past in order to do some asmr stuff. As much as I understand variety is important, sometimes I feel they really need to finish up these games.

Either way, game here is not for me, but I'm looking forward to the actual bigger game that they were (and hopefully are again) working on.

Sep 26, 2021
So it's a prequel/flashback what if? I'm assuming the main game will take part when she's older thus the two different models of FMC?

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
Cool oh btw This is NTR Avoidtable ... because the game end when you pick the non-NTR path which is the good ending but you miss out 99% of the game content

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So it's a prequel/flashback what if? I'm assuming the main game will take part when she's older thus the two different models of FMC?
Yes, main game she is older. And there will be a side girl knight. Its based on a short story I've read, so I think the story will head in a much better NTR direction than this game.

The premise is that she is an arrogant mage who challenges a dirt bag, who beats her ass and slowly corrupts her. From what I understand it will jump povs between the MC NTR and FMC corruption.

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Dang, shame that she's older in the main game, but it still seems interesting so I'm looking forward to it.

It seems really similar to Curse of Kubel in terms of premise.

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes