• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 25 Votes

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'm running it with my old laptop with win7. I'm only missing the save folder, is that it?
So you have all the folders in the screenshot and they all have files? Then I have no idea, it could be a Windows 7 issue.

halloween0725

Apr 23, 2019
So you have all the folders in the screenshot and they all have files? Then I have no idea, it could be a Windows 7 issue.
Yeah they all have their files, not sure if its the window since was playing other games with the same platform as this and they all working fine.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yeah they all have their files, not sure if its the window since was playing other games with the same platform as this and they all working fine.
If you can find another user using Windows 7 that has the game working then you can cross that off the list but I can't think of anything else. Could also check your locale or something.

halloween0725

Apr 23, 2019
If you can find another user using Windows 7 that has the game working then you can cross that off the list but I can't think of anything else. Could also check your locale or something.
All good with the locale as well, its my first time having this problem with rpg games, usually the errors i get were missing files or total black screen, well gotta give up on this game probably, thanks for responding anyway, if you find a fix or something later please tell me, id love to play this one.

Mestionora

Sep 8, 2022
This is literally what I was saying. Dev started with a relatively "normal" game in the NTR/coercion/corruption genre.

This is how it looked in the beginning:

View attachment 3599534

(09/24/2022)

View attachment 3599538

She is older in all of these.

View attachment 3599539

The basic story is she is a powerful mage and she and her childhood friend (to-be-bf) are traveling, idk the details, but they arrive at a adventurer guild and some top tier Mercenary there that apparently already harassed her some time earlier (so she met him before, but not for long, just while traveling) He is kind of rude and she hurts him with her magic I think and he kind of uses his authority to get her to have a duel with him and she agrees to have her magic be reliant on him allowing her to use it if she looses (I think it's like a fine-print contract kind of thing). And the game is basically starting there (that was the intro).

View attachment 3599545

View attachment 3599546

The thing is, as there was more and more development, at some point dev switched over and started talking about a special even-related small game. At first it was not clear if they were talking about an entirely separate game or if this was gonna be a demo or if it was just an episode of the overall game they were working on. But then they made a DLSite announcement page for it an all that. So I assume it is either a payed demo for them to get more money in to continue developing, or it was a side project the dev wanted to do before continuing to develop the "main game".

View attachment 3599550

View attachment 3599552

View attachment 3599554

View attachment 3599556

For me this new "game" came kind of out of the blue. I was tentatively following the development since it fit my criteria of NTR and corruption games, and the visuals were (just barely) within my "comfort zone" when it came to age of FMC. But the new direction kind of took the excitement out of me a bit, since the "short" game clearly is out of my comfort zone now. It's not a huge difference in design, but it definitely is nothing I am personally interested in. So I'm hoping the "main game" (if here is one) is not too far of.

I'm kind of a bit annoyed at all these devs working on games for 2 years then suddenly being like "Im bored, im exhausted. Wait, let me make this DIFFERENT game that I wanted to make before I finish the one I've been working on for 2 years". And I'm like "bruh............."
Oohhhh so it was another game. Actually I found some pic file in this game that exactly the same as that one. Like this

Print1727

Apr 20, 2020
All good with the locale as well, its my first time having this problem with rpg games, usually the errors i get were missing files or total black screen, well gotta give up on this game probably, thanks for responding anyway, if you find a fix or something later please tell me, id love to play this one.
You can try downloading (32 or 64-bit depends on your system), extract it to the game folder, run the nw executable, hit F12 to see what the error is.

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
nice game!
feel like it could've easily just not been ntr but it is what it is unfortunately
looking forward to main game whenever that is

halloween0725

Apr 23, 2019
You can try downloading (32 or 64-bit depends on your system), extract it to the game folder, run the nw executable, hit F12 to see what the error is.
Hey sir, just saw your advice and tried it just now, guess this were the problems, how can i solve this?
1714900747728.png

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Is there a way to remain virgin after first ero-shop scene or there is only choice between: virginity loss or normal end?

It's too fast forward for me in that type of games.

yulta

Jul 10, 2023
here's a save with the gallery opened, fully, without that door cuz i cba playing this game
idfk why im playing ntrs now lol

not a full save, stopped at some point in the game, up to you if you wanna continue

Reactions: juanapapa19

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I don't know if it matters much dazedanon and I saw someone complaining here that the game would freeze on a specific section, I believe in the beginning of the game when you go looking for the different initial scenes with the customers, but the game got updated today to version 1.03 on their DLsite page. This is Google translated so bear with it. Aside from the freezing problem just minor corrections.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I really hate it when they put in stats and stuff but it's a linear gameplay (If you don't count the choices around the beginning.)

3.20 star(s) 25 Votes