EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Love (1010 x 253 px) (1) (1).gif

Overview:
The biggest and most ambitious adult VN you going to see for a while! 70+ hours of gameplay (no grind) developed since 2018. Get down and dirty with 9 main characters (and dozens of others) in 3,500 unique 4K scenes. Create your own cinematic story with 2,000 impactful choices and over 30 endings! CH amassed over 3 million downloads in Brazil. Now, we are thrilled to start this journey with you (from Episode 1) and bring Geiko's flagship game to the global community with a brand new and enhanced PC and Android versions and a major Episode on the 1st and 15th of every month!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trailer

Thread Updated: 2023-04-07
Release Date: 2023-04-06
Developer: Geiko Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:
TORRENT* - COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Itch.io (1920 x 1080 px).png ani04.gif priscila_bar3333 copiar.png pixie_casa6_Film-Cam copiar.png priscila_quarto2 copiar.png ani09.gif priscila_nua4 copiar.png priscila mc_trombada copiar.png priscila_caida1_Camera copiar.png priscila bar_triste copiar.png priscila bar_interessada copiar.png mc_nathan_fabricio3_Default Camera copiar.png priscila_bar222 copiar.png Avoidable NTR.png Avoidable NTR (1).png pri_foto4 copiar.jpg pri_foto7 copiar.jpg pythonw_vXzffjKmsM.jpg

Last edited:

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Itch.io (1920 x 1080 px) (5).png

Celebrity Hunter - Episode 4

Our supporters get TWO EPISODES ahead! Meet Nathan, finish your power trip with Cássia and go to the hottest date with Pri yet!

ani07.gif

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
Are the screenshots showing all the content from the game? Is it worth downloading?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Ok...Gustavo it is then....

Also having a button that restarts story at the exact place the return button is supposed to be, is...dangerous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Degen003
Sep 7, 2020
Development started in 2018 and only v0.1? Okay. So does that mean v0.2 will be released in 2030?

I'll check it out. Good luck to the dev.
Pretty sure what the devs meant that development for the Brazilian version of the game began in 2018, hence the provided statistics of being downloaded over 3 million times in the Brazilian market and only know have they intended to release an English reason for whatever reason there is. If I'm not mistaken.

Hoping there would be an auto-TL for renpy so I could try out the Brazilian version.

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Geiko Games Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

You need to add screenshots that are in the current build and tags that are in the current build all tags that are not go behind "Planned tags"

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
Thank you! I'm super hyped to post the game here <3

I didn't know how to handle the tags and images because all this content really is already developed. All the screenshots are from the game itself and all the sex scenes from the tags are already into the game (brazilian version). And we are going to implement everything pretty fast with two major updates every month (with new scenes, maybe animations, and following the feedback from the global players).

But if its the rule, I'm going to remove them and then insert again as the updates gets released.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Thank you! I'm super hyped to post the game here <3

I didn't know how to handle the tags and images because all this content really is already developed. All the screenshots are from the game itself and all the sex scenes from the tags are already into the game (brazilian version).
Thats the problem. We need tags and Screenshots from the English version only.
You can update the screens and tags as you release the new English versions.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote