4.80 star(s) 40 Votes

jagder

Sep 16, 2018
'Another?' Did something else finish recently too?
Poring here also made and finished the game "Attack it! Devil legion". Dev takes their time making their games, but unlike other crowd fund devs, they don't create one game and keep it in development hell forever to milk their subscribers. Almost every content creator I've watched does this where they'll hammer out a good chunk of actual content at the start, then the next few years after is "Fixed some minor bugs! Added a new punch animation! Went back and slightly touched up the old animations!" and it well go on like that forever.

Anigai

Jul 13, 2019
Been waiting ages for this to get released.
I bought the game(Devil Legion too instead of just downloading it) from DL Site but wow it's such a pain to get anything from there now.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Sooo, I got the ending, that was pretty dark.
But at the end it said the name of the ending, so that means there are multiple endings.
Maybe it has to do something with the keys.
If someone figures it out, please ping me, thanks.

blue_rose

Mar 19, 2019
idk how much new content was added but I very much love this game and I'm happy it's "done". Last I heard the dev was in a kind of "rough" spot so good job on finishing the game at last!:love:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Sooo, I got the ending, that was pretty dark.
But at the end it said the name of the ending, so that means there are multiple endings.
Maybe it has to do something with the keys.
If someone figures it out, please ping me, thanks.
Sadly I can't play right now, how "dark" are we talking about?

4.80 star(s) 40 Votes