• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
how do you beat this game? I got the hammer and I can't do anything else in the castle.
You need to enter the left door on the bottom floor and then go through a combination of 3 doors (for me, it was right, middle, middle). This will lead you into the left side of the next room, instead of the right side that you would normally land in. From there, you can probably figure it out on your own, but I'll write the rest below.

There's gonna be a jail cell puzzle after you get through the previously mentioned room. All you gotta do is check every cell for a key, and then open locked cells with those keys. Just keep doing this until you find a key for the main door at the back of the room. You'll find a key to the giant door in the top floor of the castle. You can let the enemies kill you after grabbing the key to save yourself some time.

To win the game, you don't actually have to fight the King monster (defeating him doesn't do anything). All you have to do is go right as soon as you enter that room, and pick the item in the middle of the new room up.

After the ending scene, it will say you unlocked the CG room--for me, everything was pitch black after this. If you walk up for a few seconds and then hit the interact button, this will fix it permanently, by starting a conversation.

EDIT: Just FYI, the ending is gonna be the same no matter what your corruption level is at.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
neat game. Question though, Does the....reformed Succubus Go Evil or go back to her intended nature if she runs into the demons and they have fun with her?. I ask because, Well Succubi thrive off sexual energy so the more she gets I would think she would get stronger at a cost. She will no longer care for humans nor care about protecting them and instead help the demons while seeking out more sexual energy turning her Nun friend in the process.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes