Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
So I beat the game and it froze, my game save got corrupted and I'm trying a new run now.
Yeah the game is bricked, trying to found out if I missed some flag since I'm using a hacked save and finished the game on the second day.
heres the file if anyone wants to experiment, just walk right and grab the shiny, it should open gallery but it's bricked.

Last edited:
Reactions: kndaldakf

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
im so confused there seems to be alot of content if the edning gallery shows anything but i dont know how to see more then half of it. like where are the goblins? and the other stuff? also you can break open with tha hammer how do you enter it?

Jul 12, 2022
also i got an item called "???" how do i use it?
im so confused there seems to be alot of content if the edning gallery shows anything but i dont know how to see more then half of it. like where are the goblins? and the other stuff? also you can break open with tha hammer how do you enter it?
for the goblins, try entering the castle with high corruption and exploring. you can increase corruption faster using the 2 gold item from the shop

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Seems like I can't return to an area on a far left room after doing a sequence of paper, sword, bucket and then rock.

There was an area there. Now it brings me to a different room instead. And a tunnel that should lead down, I can't even go through. Very buggy.

Edit: It was the same room. Dunno whatto do with the flames.

Last edited:

stubloup

Sep 19, 2017
Firt time I get into the castle, pull the stairs and just walking to them it keeps on happening
I fixed this by swallowing the 'Holy Item' that kills you when you use it.
Had to be fast and open the menu to use it before the error appears.
You can only buy them by going far enough into the game to unlock them in the shop.

Condolences to the many who perished attempting to clear this game.

Reactions: sergyo_ml

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Firt time I get into the castle, pull the stairs and just walking to them it keeps on happening :cry: View attachment 3105465
The left staircase seems to do this 100% of the time, but the right staircase is safe at most angles of approach. After the first "game over", I did not see the bug appear again. On another note, my first game over was caused by running into the "King" enemy, so you could try doing that.

Another bug I encountered was actually near the end of the game. Once you have reached the final stage of corruption (2000 mana, I think?), if you switch to the nun, and then switch back to the succubus, the succubus goes back to max mana with her heavy armor equipped.

GoldKnightFaye

Dec 3, 2017
I too managed to get "the bad ending" of updated ai crashing. Unfortunately I don't have any way to get out of it and it was my only save.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Dont humans hire other humans to kill another human?
I thought it was "normal" for humans because humans are humans. I guess I'm just shocked to see that succubus absorbs demonic energy too... Hahaha

SleepySnake

Mar 30, 2021
Great game but littered with strange glitching screens and game wont progress no matter how many times defeated

victor133x

May 20, 2020
Yea I wasn't able to get to any endings in the game, after defeating the king in the king's room, there was never anywhere to go or doing anything and reloading was only option. Lots of game crashes randomly in starting dungeon room. Also encountered the bug with the succubus getting max purity health value(6259) at end of game after switching back to succubus from the Nun.

Also a lot of typos here and there but I'm glad the grammar wasn't too bad unlike some translations. C:

It's a really great game with lots of sex scenes, and its sad that there is no way to get endings in the game. Not even a bad ending when you hit the minimum purity health value of 600.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes