Jan 9, 2021
furry_poll_patreon.jpg
has been published on !
Everyone is welcome to participate!

Unirion

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
When will animated scenes be added?
It's kinda tough yet easy question at the same time. I reckon animations will pop up in the game once I can whip up one animated scene a day or even quicker. ;) But not right now, definitely

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It's kinda tough yet easy question at the same time. I reckon animations will pop up in the game once I can whip up one animated scene a day or even quicker. ;) But not right now, definitely
Any idea how far off we are from next build?

Unirion

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
Any idea how far off we are from next build?
Thanks 4 the question!

Currently, I plan the next release for the next month. And you probs already know ( ) I'm dealing with some health issues. That's why I ain't moving as fast as I'd like, but I'm putting in max effort to push in.

Reactions: balvenie1401

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks 4 the question!

Currently, I plan the next release for the next month. And you probs already know ( ) I'm dealing with some health issues. That's why I ain't moving as fast as I'd like, but I'm putting in max effort to push in.
Yup saw that, figured it was worth asking anyway since there's been no mention of it.
Feel better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Unirion

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Currently, I plan the next release for the next month. And you probs already know ( ) I'm dealing with some health issues.
I see the update was pushed back, hope you're feeling better. Is there hope for an April release or you're gonna let it cook a while longer?

Unirion

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
I see the update was pushed back, hope you're feeling better. Is there hope for an April release or you're gonna let it cook a while longer?
Yeah, unfortunately last time I messed up with the update dates. Still got a bunch of medical checkups going on in the neighboring city, so progress time's a bit tight. However, it is important to understand that steps might be tiny, but we're moving forward. Will definitely showcase my progress on Patreon as soon as I can. Thanks for having my back! I believe it's gonna turn out alright in the end!

Last edited:
Reactions: Xypster

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Yeah, unfortunately last time I messed up with the update dates. Still got a bunch of medical checkups going on in the neighboring city, so progress time's a bit tight. However, it is important to understand that steps might be tiny, but we're moving forward. Will definitely showcase my progress on Patreon as soon as I can. Thanks for having my back! I believe it's gonna turn out alright in the end!
Seen you dropping some hints of a pending update over on Patreon, very welcome news. Fingers crossed all goes well and you'll be able to drop it soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Unirion
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes