WetKitty devs

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2021
Barely even a proof of concept.
The entire game is a 5 minute tutorial.
If you've got multiple monitors there's a good chance the game will display on your secondary monitor and there's no option to choose which display to use or for a windowed mode at all.
The only problem I saw there was that having a dick flacid was making it go through the balls :eek:.

I just did the body one (didn't realize there was more possibilities), so while standing at the door, my face was invisible and my dick missing.
Hmm i just launched the game and tried to go to settings to change some stuff but nothing is showing up? is it supposed to be like that?
No settings at all it's a bit of turn off. Most of the time it's a question of optimizing the game for the player, but sometimes it's about being able to play.

Some clothes clips through the body. I tried with both small and big breasts. I'm pretty used to see this sad thing on the small chests that I love so much, but I don't remember seeing this problem with big breasts.
Thank you all for your valuable feedback. It's clear that we rushed a bit with the game's release, and we appreciate your patience.

We want you to know that we've heard your concerns loud and clear. In response, we're committed to improving the game in the upcoming version. Here's what you can expect:
  1. Graphics and controls settings
  2. Bug fixes
  3. Expansion of customization options
  4. Reworked sex scenes
  5. Introduction of an inventory system
  6. Implementation of magic rituals as a new gameplay feature
Your feedback and support are incredibly important to us, and now we're working hard to address all issues and enrich game with content. Stay tuned for the next version.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3D Game, Adventure, POV, Character Creation, Paranormal, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Futa/Trans Protagonist, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Vaginal sex, Corruption, Cheating, Interracial, Creampie, Futa/Trans (optional), Gay (optional), Lesbian
Gay is optional. Is lesbian also optional? They are basically the same thing.

orensan

May 29, 2017
I've just played it, and i gotta say it's interesting from what I can see in this demo, some things need to be considered when you let people use customization, such as clothes no longer fitting, if your breast, dick or etc. are too far off the standard setting.

My other issue was that since we are dealing with "demons" and whatnot, why no go for true futas, instead of just transgender, as that would make far more sense in a fantasy setting.

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Its insanely short for 6gb. Has only a few minutes worth of content and no real gameplay to speak of. Voice acting and even just basic sound effects and a music track would go miles for this.

mithras562

Nov 22, 2017
This has viruses, at least the google drive link. Or it did when it was first posted. I just got around to trying to unpack the download. First 7zip refused to extract it cause of viruses, then I tried to open it with windows and defender deleted it.

Yobish1

Aug 31, 2020
This has viruses, at least the google drive link. Or it did when it was first posted. I just got around to trying to unpack the download. First 7zip refused to extract it cause of viruses, then I tried to open it with windows and defender deleted it.
Same for me Defender said that its opening it would be harmful.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Overview: In ancient times, bla bla bla. segs.

Shape your character through deep customization, navigate branching dialogues, engage in interactive sex scenes, and embark on exploration and puzzle-solving adventures.
How about we just go with the "deep customization" and the "interactive sex scenes", and skip the rest of the redundant details & extras? If thats even possible...

• Angry
Reactions: Oliz82
May 19, 2022
have you guys never owned computers before? microsoft thinks any software not installed through the story is a potential virus lol

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
If you've got multiple monitors there's a good chance the game will display on your secondary monitor and there's no option to choose which display to use or for a windowed mode at all.
Just a tip if you're ever in a situation like this, be it with a game like this, or just any game that doesn't have options to go to windowed or to choose the monitor it is displayed on: Shift+Windows+Right or Left Arrow key. It switches the active window to the next monitor.

Obviously, it would be better to just have the option to put the game into windowed mode and move it, but for anyone having that issue for anything else in the future, keyboard shortcuts always help as well.

Reactions: WetKitty devs

WetKitty devs

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2021
Obviously, it would be better to just have the option to put the game into windowed mode and move it, but for anyone having that issue for anything else in the future, keyboard shortcuts always help as well.
Thank you for the tip! However, you guys, won't have to suffer for long, the graphics settings are already implemented in the upcoming update, and it's right around the corner;)

Reactions: Oliz82

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
1699068710935.png
What in the goddamn? i think system requirements are a must on threads now.

my computer froze for over three minutes trying to load the game :LUL:

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes