Wuvlies

Aug 16, 2018
google drive links, and mix drop doesnt work. i think the uploader needs to provide fresh links, and scan the files.
you may just need to disable your antivirus and scan it with malwarebites or something since ive been able to download from all links with no issue

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Thanks for the feedback. As of now, it's just a demo of what to expect in future updates. Now that we're done with core mechanics, we'll focus on adding new content. Stay tuned.;)

I feel sorry for you, but I've just double checked and haven't found any viruses. Dunno why you get this.
me neither, im confused. but ive downloaded hundreds of games from this site, and this hasnt happened to me until i tried to download this from each link provided. so i think im gonna play it safe. based on a comment about only one scene, i think the effort will best be saved until theres a game to play. best of luck!

Reactions: iamreek

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
you may just need to disable your antivirus and scan it with malwarebites or something since ive been able to download from all links with no issue
maybe. however, if the game is literally a single chat and a single scene, ill probably just wait

VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
If you've got multiple monitors there's a good chance the game will display on your secondary monitor and there's no option to choose which display to use or for a windowed mode at all.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Hmm i just launched the game and tried to go to settings to change some stuff but nothing is showing up? is it supposed to be like that?

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
No settings at all it's a bit of turn off. Most of the time it's a question of optimizing the game for the player, but sometimes it's about being able to play.
At the house, you can easily get behind a door that you can not open, through the second staircase.
The sliders only go up. That wouldn't be a problem if they were at minimum, but they are clearly on what most people could call "average". This is really bad. Some of the results include the excessive difficulty to make some body shapes (mainly the rectangular one), and simply impossible to make a small butt.
Some clothes clips through the body. I tried with both small and big breasts. I'm pretty used to see this sad thing on the small chests that I love so much, but I don't remember seeing this problem with big breasts.
The slider "Breasts Be Gone" works pretty well. But sadly, the jiggle remains pretty high. A sllider for it would be cool.
Congratulations on making a fempov. Pretty rare... Still, it would be even cooler if people were able to chose any character for such POV.
I saw no way to skip the sex scene, so, no "ALL SEXUAL CONTENT AND FETISHES ARE OPTIONAL AND AVOIDABLE" for now. Instead, it looks like the type of story where everything is about sex, including magics and whatever. Somewhat a turn off, since I was expecting to play prude and only fuck the occasional/rare hottie who really attracts me. And just saying: writing "avoid it = don't solve the problem" is not a good choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WetKitty devs

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Well that sucks then, was hoping to change the fps and some of the blur options cuz the game sometimes gives many "hiccups" screen freezes and lag too (prob cuz the fps is set up to be unlimited?), i don't really understand why would u launch a game without settings that could be changed according to the player spec (or just prefence like me, cuz i fucking hate blur). welp..guess i will wait for a new update where i can be able to change some stuff :/

Reactions: Tim_Jobs

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
No settings at all it's a bit of turn off. Most of the time it's a question of optimizing the game for the player, but sometimes it's about being able to play.
At the house, you can easily get behind a door that you can not open, through the second staircase.
The sliders only go up. That wouldn't be a problem if they were at minimum, but they are clearly on what most people could call "average". This is really bad. Some of the results include the excessive difficulty to make some body shapes (mainly the rectangular one), and simply impossible to make a small butt.
Some clothes clips through the body. I tried with both small and big breasts. I'm pretty used to see this sad thing on the small chests that I love so much, but I don't remember seeing this problem with big breasts.
The slider "Breasts Be Gone" works pretty well. But sadly, the jiggle remains pretty high. A sllider for it would be cool.
Congratulations on making a fempov. Pretty rare... Still, it would be even cooler if people were able to chose any character for such POV.
I saw no way to skip the sex scene, so, no "ALL SEXUAL CONTENT AND FETISHES ARE OPTIONAL AND AVOIDABLE" for now. Instead, it looks like the type of story where everything is about sex, including magics and whatever. Somewhat a turn off, since I was expecting to play prude and only fuck the occasional/rare hottie who really attracts me. And just saying: writing "avoid it = don't solve the problem" is not a good choice.
leave a review mate, best way to reflect your experience with others, and also get it across to the dev

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
torrent please
CastOut-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: aseraseraser123

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
The entire game is a 5 minute tutorial. I spent literally 5x longer on the character creation than I did on the gameplay itself. Isn't it customary to release games with at least a little more content than this? Character creation is great, but you can only make one character model. No option to save a second one, it's crossed off the menu for some reason. I'll be back in a few months to see how this one is going.

Reactions: Tim_Jobs

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
The entire game is a 5 minute tutorial. I spent literally 5x longer on the character creation than I did on the gameplay itself. Isn't it customary to release games with at least a little more content than this? Character creation is great, but you can only make one character model. No option to save a second one, it's crossed off the menu for some reason. I'll be back in a few months to see how this one is going.
6 g of tutorial?

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The plot and samples made me come. A new bi game is always welcome. And the result is mixed.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are very few but different.
The plot is interesting.
The artistic side is unequal.

The character we create is in charge of solving problems related to demons.
Everybody seems to have a good personality.
The first case seems suitable for a start.
The artistic side is fine but inconsitent.
I can't talk about the sex scenes since I couldn't reach them.

The character creation is a nice feature but some options aren't visible when we try them. The only problem I saw there was that having a dick flacid was making it go through the balls :eek:.
The first case :
Since the game consume so much, it was difficult to advance through the conversation with the couple.
I just did the body one (didn't realize there was more possibilities), so while standing at the door, my face was invisible and my dick missing.
After the questioning, it was difficult to do anything. Even moving wasn't going as I liked. I couldn't even turn my head. Using the mouse was too difficult. I tried exploring the house, often got lost in the dark and not knowing where I was, what to do and how to leave that place. I didn't even find what could be done outside moving (knowing F, C, S, W, I and H were working wasn't helpful). So talking, taking, opening, having sex are for the day I understand how to play the game itself.

Not being able to change the screen size was annoying.

A default name would be nice.

The game seems good though.

Good continuation.

Reactions: WetKitty devs
Jun 29, 2020
not gonna download this one till people stop reporting virus warnings
not often that F95 games come up as a virus, at least in my experience

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes