Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
To be clear, this is a tech demo, but what's here is good. The movement feels clean, the UI makes sense and functions well, and the extant visuals look good.

If I were to critique beyond the missing elements, I would say there's honestly a little too much customization. There are so many sliders it becomes hard to find what you're looking for. For example, there are a million and one parts of the nose you can change - I just wanted to adjust the height - and, ultimately, I couldn't find what I was looking for, so I gave up and left it the way it was. :LOL:

oTEMPESTo

Dec 31, 2021
To be clear, this is a tech demo, but what's here is good. The movement feels clean, the UI makes sense and functions well, and the extant visuals look good.

If I were to critique beyond the missing elements, I would say there's honestly a little too much customization. There are so many sliders it becomes hard to find what you're looking for. For example, there are a million and one parts of the nose you can change - I just wanted to adjust the height - and, ultimately, I couldn't find what I was looking for, so I gave up and left it the way it was. :LOL:
I have to disagree. I love all the various sliders. What I believe should be added is an option to use a simpler customization menu and have better labels for the sliders.

Reactions: Lillen B.
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes