gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
Cartel Mom turn into Cartel Simulator. Initially Dev focus on this game was secondary ot better to say it's like to prevent burnout he worked on this as a side work. He never expected this side work gonna be boom. So now he took this as a serious game. There is sandbox but seriously ,making a kinetic novel style vn with some character choice is little hard from dev work prospect. So now our main goal in cartel simulator is, the DNA will still be same as in Cartel mom but more in Cartel simulator.
Yh that's fine. But game is ruined. You did not need to change the already established dynamic between the characters, especially mom and son. The beginning of the game was perfect.

Reactions: Gojii and gamercunt

gamercunt

Dec 17, 2021
WTF, why is it changed to cartel simulator now??? This game is so shit. I liked how it was before when it was a kinetic novel. What a shame. Good game ruined...

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
WTF, why is it changed to cartel simulator now??? This game is so shit. I liked how it was before when it was a kinetic novel. What a shame. Good game ruined...
Cartel Simulator is better in literally every possible way. I created the game so I can tell you this as a fact.

The only difference is the kinetic aspect, but if you play with cheats, it’s not an issue

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
Cartel Simulator is better in literally every possible way. I created the game so I can tell you this as a fact.

The only difference is the kinetic aspect, but if you play with cheats, it’s not an issue
The game itself is better. But the relationship between the characters is ruined. What made the game great (the story) is gone. Not too late to the change story it back.

Reactions: underwatersparkle

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
The game itself is better. But the relationship between the characters is ruined. What made the game great (the story) is gone. Not too late to the change story it back.
Hmm how would you say the relationship changed? I want to know so I can see the difference

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr.CreamyDaPies2

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
Hmm how would you say the relationship changed? I want to know so I can see the difference
Well the main one is the mom and MC. At first she was really affectionate and loving from the start which is something other games don't do/ I think this played a big role in the games popularity. But now she is more distant just like in other games. Same with the younger sister.

You started off the story perfectly and di not need to change anything. If you just continue where it left off with the new game design, then the game would be perfect.

Jan 3, 2021
View attachment 3198617
----
My meme response is about these sorts of comments, and the fact the dev heavily altered the premise of the game and it comes across like it got pulled.

Patreon has been pissy with creators with incest content for years. Tags rarely get updated when content gets cut so...
Fuck Patreon. Devs need to stop selling out to them.

Well the main one is the mom and MC. At first she was really affectionate and loving from the start which is something other games don't do/ I think this played a big role in the games popularity. But now she is more distant just like in other games. Same with the younger sister.

You started off the story perfectly and di not need to change anything. If you just continue where it left off with the new game design, then the game would be perfect.
Is it still incest or what?

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Yh that's fine. But game is ruined. You did not need to change the already established dynamic between the characters, especially mom and son. The beginning of the game was perfect.
If your main focus was incest only from first then I'm truly sorry to say this, this game is not for you. It seems like fetishes lover people only care about some cheesy relationship stuffs but bro once play this game or any game for story only.

• Haha
Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
If your main focus was incest only from first then I'm truly sorry to say this, this game is not for you. It seems like fetishes lover people only care about some cheesy relationship stuffs but bro once play this game or any game for story only.
You just said a hole bunch of nothing. My point was he made a game with a story that many people liked, and then changed it.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
You just said a hole bunch of nothing. My point was he made a game with a story that many people liked, and then changed it.
Umm nope he made a game with a story where primarily it's tag as INCEST (it's still now), features a milf "LANDLADY" and that attracted people not the story. Now it's overall package not only focused only on one character.

• Haha
Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Umm nope he made a game with a story where primarily it's tag as INCEST (it's still now), features a milf "LANDLADY" and that attracted people not the story. Now it's overall package not only focused only on one character.
The game is literally called cartel MOM. Everyone knew what the core story dynamic was. Dev got scared instead of going to subscribestar or just having an incest patch on a site like here. Are you the dev's alt or what? :KEK:

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
Plenty of people in this forum have said exactly what I have. There are plenty of incest games out there with shit story telling that no one plays. This game had amazing prologue that got ruined. Not just my opinion, others agree. Understand now??

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
The game is literally called cartel MOM. Everyone knew what the core story dynamic was. Dev got scared instead of going to subscribestar or just having an incest patch on a site like here. Are you the dev's alt or what? :KEK:
You tell him bro!

Jan 3, 2021
I mean duh, the people playing incest games are more often than not into it and is their main fetish, specially if it is mother and son. That has been the norm since the genre became popular :WeSmart:

You new around here?

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes