Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Lol good point. I genuinely don't think I can please everyone
No one can please everyone. That being said IMHO there are a lot of people being over critical in this forum. For instance I love small tits on a woman, however you are making these games for us to enjoy and second guessing or criticizing every aspect of your process is a bit unreasonable to me at least.

• Haha
Reactions: parakep

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
So if he isn't a shota then why the hell is he midget with a old man face? Are you trying to spoof Little Man? If so, then maybe I could understand. As far as your story goes, who's going to take this toddler ordering them around serious? Are people supposed to fear him or pity him?

SMH why not just leave this game alone if it bothers you that much jeez.

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
1. One this is a forum.
2. I took my time playing it so naturally I'm going to give feedback.
3. You clearly are the one that's bothered here not me.
Not really just saw an excessive number of posts in my honest opinion not to worry I don't let little things bother me much I'll just skip over opinions I feel frivolous in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: qaywsx and parakep
Sep 16, 2021
No not at all, I don’t want to give you a time scale because it might set expectations. But I have a whole team now so the only thing that takes time is renders. I’d say less than a month
quoting this just because it's been about 1.25 months, and i was a fan of the game before this.. remake

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Cartel Simulator's Patreon Release is now out!!

Trailer:
Is the MC back to his original fun size or are we still using the "Generic male MC"

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
So cartel mom is dead, what a shame it got replaced with an inferior sandbox version of it with no incest.
All my uploaded games are:

Jedi Trainer (Prodigy Trainer)
Master of the earth
Never meet your heroes
Lord of Time
Cartel Simulator (Formerly Cartel Mom)

Completed Games:
Jedi Trainer (Prodigy Trainer)
Master of the earth
Never meet your heroes

Lord of Time is my only abandoned game and even that isn't abandoned. It's being currently remade in Unity.

So explain to me again which of my games I abandoned?

It's one thing to talk bad but at least get your facts right.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
When you choose "Edit" in the main menu, the return and the main menu buttons do not work, so you are stuck there. Later, during the game, when you enter the saving slots and the preferences via right click, it does not happen.

Reactions: WackedWu

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Cartel Mom turn into Cartel Simulator. Initially Dev focus on this game was secondary ot better to say it's like to prevent burnout he worked on this as a side work. He never expected this side work gonna be boom. So now he took this as a serious game. There is sandbox but seriously ,making a kinetic novel style vn with some character choice is little hard from dev work prospect. So now our main goal in cartel simulator is, the DNA will still be same as in Cartel mom but more in Cartel simulator.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes