Bloober goober

Nov 16, 2021
I mean, I think girls considers frogs wayyyy more disgusting than dogs. Slimy frogs with slimy tentacles......yh dont rlly think she will react much at this point when she has experienced worse
i get that but that makes it more easy to dismiss as just a monster that you're doing this to survive. a dog meanwhile is straight up an animal, no matter how fucked up it looks you wouldn't be able to dismiss it as just a monster. i believe there'd be an entirely different feel to it as compared to the frog, especially as her sexual actions continue to escalate. with the frog you can also dismiss more since it's just the long tongue but anything with a dog would be much closer together

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
i get that but that makes it more easy to dismiss as just a monster that you're doing this to survive. a dog meanwhile is straight up an animal, no matter how fucked up it looks you wouldn't be able to dismiss it as just a monster. i believe there'd be an entirely different feel to it as compared to the frog, especially as her sexual actions continue to escalate. with the frog you can also dismiss more since it's just the long tongue but anything with a dog would be much closer together
A frog is also an animal yknow, its just changed because of some virus so it looks like a monster. The same would be for the dog, if Mr. H decides to add dogs its most likely not going to look like an ordinary dog, most likely its going to also have tentacles as well along with some other monstrous characteristic

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
That is the problem with the bestiality tag here. Seems to me people like you only count sex with dogs or horses as bestiality, while insects fish, amphibians and reptiles are considered monsters.

I like the more exotic forms of bestiality. Dogs and horses are fine but a bit too vanilla for me. I like the idea of a girl (willingly) doing kinky stuff with low intelligence creatures. The more far out the better.

As you might understand, your way of thinking makes it harder for me to find games with insects for example, as with the bestiality tag you only find dogs and horses. To find insects you have to use the monster tag and siff through hundreds of games with Orks, slimes or vampires.

Id like to make people realize that bestiality means sex with animals and frogs, insects or fish are animals, too.

Bloober goober

Nov 16, 2021
That is the problem with the bestiality tag here. Seems to me people like you only count sex with dogs or horses as bestiality, while insects fish, amphibians and reptiles are considered monsters.
no i do, any animal is bestiality. and insects should be included under that tag, I'm not sure why they're not. but that's exactly what I'm saying. for most there's a different mental perception between something like a frog or a massive cockroach compared to something like a dog or horse. mentally it can be dismissed as just a monster even though it really is an animal, and mentally sex with a monster is different than sex with an animal. there's a precedent not to fuck animals but not monsters. it's when we get to animals that humans have closer interactions with (we ride horses and many keep dogs as pets) that it becomes harder to make that excuse, and that's what I'm interested in. a frog, because it's a frog and it's slimy and stuff, can just be a monster. a dog, even with a bunch of tentacles or multiple heads or hairless or whatever, may be a monster but due to dogs being something most grow up with or grow up knowing others have is still gonna be a dog too.

nop321

Apr 14, 2021

I like the more exotic forms of bestiality. Dogs and horses are fine but a bit too vanilla for me. I like the idea of a girl (willingly) doing kinky stuff with low intelligence creatures. The more far out the better.

As you might understand, your way of thinking makes it harder for me to find games with insects for example, as with the bestiality tag you only find dogs and horses. To find insects you have to use the monster tag and siff through hundreds of games with Orks, slimes or vampires.

Id like to make people realize that bestiality means sex with animals and frogs, insects or fish are animals, too.
no i do, any animal is bestiality. and insects should be included under that tag, I'm not sure why they're not. but that's exactly what I'm saying. for most there's a different mental perception between something like a frog or a massive cockroach compared to something like a dog or horse. mentally it can be dismissed as just a monster even though it really is an animal, and mentally sex with a monster is different than sex with an animal. there's a precedent not to fuck animals but not monsters. it's when we get to animals that humans have closer interactions with (we ride horses and many keep dogs as pets) that it becomes harder to make that excuse, and that's what I'm interested in. a frog, because it's a frog and it's slimy and stuff, can just be a monster. a dog, even with a bunch of tentacles or multiple heads or hairless or whatever, may be a monster but due to dogs being something most grow up with or grow up knowing others have is still gonna be a dog too.
1711223418597.png

love u guys, you truly are freethinkers of our times

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
I hope nothing wrong didnt happen with the port though
So Mr. H if you ever read this maybe you could try incoporating it in how you release it on your subsribestar. So maybe, every week you could do a weekly update, I dont mean releasing an update every week for people to play thats too much work. I just mean releasing an update on how the update is progressing every week. Just to not let the subscribestar page feel so dead

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
So Mr. H if you ever read this maybe you could try incoporating it in how you release it on your subsribestar. So maybe, every week you could do a weekly update, I dont mean releasing an update every week for people to play thats too much work. I just mean releasing an update on how the update is progressing every week. Just to not let the subscribestar page feel so dead
I will launch the port for my tier 10$ subscribers in the next hours, it could be tonight or tomorrow on early morning.

I'm finalizing the details, everything is fine, don't worry...

by the way what the heck with that discussion about frogs? ,LOL.

Last edited:

Scoobsta

Aug 15, 2022
I really wish he would give out proper update times. Like for example if you cant get it out this weekend, its ok to say its gonna be ready next weekend( The weekend after this one).
agreed, i get he's had some difficulties porting the game and managing his personal life. all of that is valid. but it feels much worse to have multiple deadlines set and then failed, rather than him just saying "yo, i got a lot of shit going on so i will let you guys know when i have a definite timeline for the update." someone said on his substar that it felt like paying for sporadic posts about an update, but never an actual update.

i think he deserves the benefit of the doubt for a bit longer, because he has made an incredible game so far. though i will say that after the darkcookie debacle - "an update is coming for sure guys!1!!!!1 just a few more years" - it's harder for me to have any faith in devs who seem to always need "just a few more days/weeks/months"

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
agreed, i get he's had some difficulties porting the game and managing his personal life. all of that is valid. but it feels much worse to have multiple deadlines set and then failed, rather than him just saying "yo, i got a lot of shit going on so i will let you guys know when i have a definite timeline for the update." someone said on his substar that it felt like paying for sporadic posts about an update, but never an actual update.

i think he deserves the benefit of the doubt for a bit longer, because he has made an incredible game so far. though i will say that after the darkcookie debacle - "an update is coming for sure guys!1!!!!1 just a few more years" - it's harder for me to have any faith in devs who seem to always need "just a few more days/weeks/months"
In all fairness he's basically had everything thrown at him trying to get the update done initially then having to port over the entire game from his computer not being adequate, to the PC literally just dying on him, Personal/work issues starting to crop up, and then finally having the game engine just start crapping out on him resulting in the forced port-over rather than a remaster maybe a year or two after he finished this game and released a sequel. I do think he could do better about just giving us progress updates before he gives a definitive timeline for when to expect the update as it would probably save everyone the headache. But this is usually the point a lot of devs just completely give up on the project or let it die and he hasnt and the content he's given us so far is definitely worthy of praise so yes I would say cut him some slack for now at least until after we see this next big content update after the port

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
In all fairness he's basically had everything thrown at him trying to get the update done initially then having to port over the entire game from his computer not being adequate, to the PC literally just dying on him, Personal/work issues starting to crop up, and then finally having the game engine just start crapping out on him resulting in the forced port-over rather than a remaster maybe a year or two after he finished this game and released a sequel. I do think he could do better about just giving us progress updates before he gives a definitive timeline for when to expect the update as it would probably save everyone the headache. But this is usually the point a lot of devs just completely give up on the project or let it die and he hasnt and the content he's given us so far is definitely worthy of praise so yes I would say cut him some slack for now at least until after we see this next big content update after the port
Yh his game is amazing, The only games I see competing currently are SnakeByteblue and that new game called Demon Tale that Bomb A Head is making.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes