• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
no cap, same shit with Subverse, Wild Life and many other unfinished projects
Subverse is probably not a good example for proving that sarcastic comment right. Some context, I used to animate SFM stuff back in the day and have been in these circles with the same people for probably 9 years or so.

Darkcrow aka the director of Subverse and StudioFOW is awful, from what I've heard from other animators he underpays his employees (mostly animators) and treats them like garbage, then he claims most of the profits. Only ones that are treated well were the VAs because they act as personal marketing machines to line his pockets further.

Most animators that have worked for him have quit the team pretty quickly due to his behaviour. This all leads to delays in updates until he can find a new promising new animator to take their place and then it's rinse and repeat.

On the flip side, Steve aka AdeptusSteve from the Wild Life team is a super nice dude from what I can remember of the chats we used to have back in the day. The Wild Life team also do videos on YouTube as well, which explain the mistakes they've made in-depth; which lead to the delays and set backs for Wild Life. Transparency and decency goes a long way.

Last edited:

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
sad I think the UE4 version of this game will be abandoned, don't know I'm not sure it's just a feeling base on what I read in all wiki's, patreon, etc....
cuz all the updates so far are for the UE5 version, their not even talking about the UE4 version even the people in the comment section

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
sad I think the UE4 version of this game will be abandoned, don't know I'm not sure it's just a feeling base on what I read in all wiki's, patreon, etc....
cuz all the updates so far are for the UE5 version, their not even talking about the UE4 version even the people in the comment section
The UE4 version has been abandoned.... Hence the UE5 version

Colaymorak

Sep 29, 2021
I mean, given that they're reworking the game to be in UE5, I'm left wondering why you thought that they would be continuing development on the UE4 version at all?

Like, that's a very strange conclusion to have reached

Reactions: MrStal0ne

aisareteinai

Nov 3, 2022
I mean, given that they're reworking the game to be in UE5, I'm left wondering why you thought that they would be continuing development on the UE4 version at all?

Like, that's a very strange conclusion to have reached
A lot of people have come to this conclusion for some reason. I'll blame it on a little on the devs for being terrible at informing users, but a lot of the blame goes to the users for lacking reading comprehension/not wanting to do anything.

I've seen various people on the Steam Forums claim that UE5 updates posted there are Patreon exclusive (they literally scrolled past the Opt-In instructions for UE5) or that UE5 is "censored" (they didn't follow the main quest to unlock body customization).

4.00 star(s) 79 Votes