Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
Damn I think UE5 has a lot of changes in the game, read it in the wiki
Welp that's a sad news for me that can only play the UE4
Time to crawl to my bed again and cry

Aug 8, 2017
And about the radio silence, unfortunately it tends to work better unless someone's a skilled community manager. Game devs regularly go full-blown YandereDev if they check and reply to their own fanbase too regularly with too much sensitivity.
For an object lesson in this, just look to how Arrowhead Studios has been handling Helldivers 2. That game outgrew what the CMs were ready for and it shows. Having an official discord that the devs use as their primary means of outside communication works fine for super indie games, but falls off a cliff as the playerbase grows.

Reactions: JustAl

aisareteinai

Nov 3, 2022
And about the radio silence, unfortunately it tends to work better unless someone's a skilled community manager.
I'm not even asking for community interaction, I'm asking for them to actually post information to the store page, because that's where it's supposed to be. They have the information, they just refuse to post it on Steam. Any information about updates and their delays should be posted to the Steam page.

Reactions: freshi85

Kinamori

Jul 17, 2023
Hey, if you still have the old UE4 version before it updated to UE5, could you please send it to me? My potato PC can't handle the UE5ver.

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
no cap, same shit with Subverse, Wild Life and many other unfinished projects
Subverse is probably not a good example for proving that sarcastic comment right. Some context, I used to animate SFM stuff back in the day and have been in these circles with the same people for probably 9 years or so.

Darkcrow aka the director of Subverse and StudioFOW is awful, from what I've heard from other animators he underpays his employees (mostly animators) and treats them like garbage, then he claims most of the profits. Only ones that are treated well were the VAs because they act as personal marketing machines to line his pockets further.

Most animators that have worked for him have quit the team pretty quickly due to his behaviour. This all leads to delays in updates until he can find a new promising new animator to take their place and then it's rinse and repeat.

On the flip side, Steve aka AdeptusSteve from the Wild Life team is a super nice dude from what I can remember of the chats we used to have back in the day. The Wild Life team also do videos on YouTube as well, which explain the mistakes they've made in-depth; which lead to the delays and set backs for Wild Life. Transparency and decency goes a long way.

Last edited:

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
What's the "carnal instinct" option when you talk to the Priestess Attendant when you doing the Diamond in the Rough quest?

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
sad I think the UE4 version of this game will be abandoned, don't know I'm not sure it's just a feeling base on what I read in all wiki's, patreon, etc....
cuz all the updates so far are for the UE5 version, their not even talking about the UE4 version even the people in the comment section

Xanador

May 2, 2024
Does this appear with windows extactor or winrar/7zip?
Windows wxtractor, thanks for reminding me that i have other options, forgot all about winrar and 7zip since i upgraded PC

extracted with 7zip with no errors

Last edited:
Reactions: AnRet

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
sad I think the UE4 version of this game will be abandoned, don't know I'm not sure it's just a feeling base on what I read in all wiki's, patreon, etc....
cuz all the updates so far are for the UE5 version, their not even talking about the UE4 version even the people in the comment section
The UE4 version has been abandoned.... Hence the UE5 version

4.00 star(s) 82 Votes