4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey guys, just wanted to note that I'm going to start doing some player feedback surveys, from anyone who's given the game a try. Starting off with seeing what people's favorite starting preferences are, so feel free to swing by and

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
New Patron release up today, v0.10.0! (Sorry if anyone was expecting v1.0 already, heh.) This release focuses on the psychic Celopi Secret Police, but also contains new artwork for the Vessian Space MILFs! ...I mean, Vessian Cloners!

You can find more info at the !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ponyguy

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
We've got a double update today, v0.9.1 for the public and v0.10.1 for patrons! The latest release focuses on the BDSM-kinked Celopi Secret Police, as well as an intro to the hermaphroditic, reptilian Schen. You can find more info at the , as usual. Next month will be finishing off the Celopi, and really getting into the Schen...so to speak.

v0.9.1 Game links:

Download: -
Newgrounds:
itch.io:

Reactions: Esutral and ponyguy

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey, I've got a public opinion poll open I'd like everyone's feedback on: which of the eight alien races is most interesting? This could affect things like artwork priorities, so I'm interested in what folks like:

Thanks for voting!

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Mid-Month update for Patrons is out! The game's now completed Phase 1 Secret Police content, and will now be moving focus onto the reptilian Schen Scientists. We also have a development poll ongoing to possibly determine the next few months of development focus for higher-tier patrons, so if anyone's got a preference for what we work on next I recommend trying it out. If you don't want to , here you go:

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey folks, just wanted to spread the word about a special offer I'm doing for the holiday weekend - rather than suffer at the hands of one writer's kinks (that is, mine), or hope to win in a generalized scene poll, I'm going to be letting one lucky patron personally 'direct' a scene they want to have added to a future update! Contest open for this weekend only!

For more info on the contest rules, check out the post

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey guys, latest double update day is here! v0.10.1, with its focus on the psychic Celopi Secret Police is now free for all, while v0.11.1 is now up for Patrons with some new artwork and some more Schen Scientist scenes! This month will be focusing a lot more on the reptilian Schen, with a probable introduction of the Maelish fighter pilots later in December. You can check out more , or check below:

Newgrounds:
itch.io:

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The latest Patron release is up, v0.12.0! This is admittedly a relatively light update, just as it happened to turn out, but I would like to note that I'm not anticipating the holiday season having too much of an impact on the upcoming release. I'd also like to note for the bugophiles in here (that's a word, right) that our first Roth Worker insectoid-featured scene has entered the game! Next release, you can also expect to see the proper introduction of the genetically modified Maelish pilots. For more info, check out the . Enjoy!

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Double update day, with v0.11.1 for followers and v0.12.1 for patrons! The latest focuses on the Schen reptilians, with a bit of an introduction to the Maelish space pilots as well. The Schen are nearly complete, so January will see us moving on more to the Maelish in a few weeks. You can check out the for more info!

Newgrounds:
itch.io:

Reactions: ponyguy and Eoin

JesterHell

Jun 2, 2017
I tried to look past the premise of the game and give it a go as it look well designed but couldn't get past the intro before I had to quit, Having been a fan of Warhammer 40k's Imperium of Mankind for over two decades I just can't support the anti-human stance of this game.

Humanity is always first and foremost for me, Hell, I was the only person whom cheered when Col. Quaritch blew the fuck out of "home tree" when I saw avatar in the cinemas.

If the game was about a human whom had deiced to change things in the Galactic Pure Union after some personal experience? then I could play along but as a xeno overthrowing a human run empire? never.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I tried to look past the premise of the game and give it a go as it look well designed but couldn't get past the intro before I had to quit, Having been a fan of Warhammer 40k's Imperium of Mankind for over two decades I just can't support the anti-human stance of this game.

Humanity is always first and foremost for me, Hell, I was the only person whom cheered when Col. Quaritch blew the fuck out of "home tree" when I saw avatar in the cinemas.

If the game was about a human whom had deiced to change things in the Galactic Pure Union after some personal experience? then I could play along but as a xeno overthrowing a human run empire? never.
Lol, I totally get you, and I LOVE Warhammer 40k (The Horus Heresy), but every now and then I do enjoy a little something different. So for me, I'm ok with playing this game for a change of pace and it's a really good game too.

Reactions: JesterHell
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes