4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
This game is tagged as a virus. Pls someone sacrifice their pc to see if this is true or not. (i am joking, but if possible can someone confrim or deny regarding the last latest version of this)
It's very sketchy: The OP (The dev) never posted their paid version for free.
This whole thread was basically an Advertisement place for the dev to sell their paid version. I think they even remove any leak post, since they control the thread.

So unless it's shared / verified by a staff from this website or another pirate, I won't trust the upload.

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
This whole thread was basically an Advertisement place for the dev to sell their paid version. I think they even remove any leak post, since they control the thread.

So unless it's shared / verified by a staff from this website or another pirate, I won't trust the upload.
, so no worries about that.

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Did you try to unzip and check the exe and dll (don't run them before sure it's safe)?
VirusTotal is not reliable for checking zipped files.
, , and are all safe. Windows Defender didn't flag any files when scanned either. Edit: you can even see that they were uploaded a while ago, up to 15 hours ago, so safe to say the files were scanned by mods or similar.

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
, , and are all safe. Windows Defender didn't flag any files when scanned either. Edit: you can even see that they were uploaded a while ago, up to 15 hours ago, so safe to say the files were scanned by mods or similar.
Regarding Windows Defender, they flagged it as having a Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml (slightly different with the wording than to the one that was said in the earlier post), and it auto deleted the file. So I don't know what ur defender is doing but mine flagged it as so.

I Will wait for more opinions and scan when possible, heck I prob pirated it off a different website if anyone else have a suggestions.

Edit: Btw just to ask how does virus total work regarding the scanning for the files.

Last edited:

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Regarding Windows Defender, they flagged it as having a Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml (slightly different with the wording than to the one that was said in the earlier post), and it auto deleted the file. So I don't know what ur defender is doing but mine flagged it as so.

[...]

Edit: Btw just to ask how does virus total work regarding the scanning for the files.
, but . In short, VirusTotal just sends the file to an anti-virus product to get its opinion. It's basically just 60+ AVs in a trench coat.

My Defender is unaltered, so it's still completely online and has the most recent updates, with no exclusions either. My result was from the "Custom Scan" option, and it said "No threats detected". Also, "!ml" probably means that Defender "detected" something with Machine Learning, so it's prone to errors, and it doesn't help that Wacatac appears so often.

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

I don't control the thread, I haven't posted any of the download links in the parent post, and I've never had a post here deleted. I have no idea what's in the versions linked there and as always I can only recommend people get the game from one of the actual official sources.

LongDongVangbond

Jan 28, 2019

The Dev to backers sent them a message on Patreon with the "final" version but the updated the steam when released with bug and typo fixes.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes