CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, I will not follow this after this demo. One of the "roommates" (bitchy blonde) has an "OnlyCam" account and sells photos of herself in skimpy clothes. The MC has a ex-girlfriend, who cheated on him (suprise, suprise) and she wants to meet him because she is horny and there were never someone else to really satisfy her (why were there the need to cheat, if she is so after him?). Because the MC is a spineless, horny idiot without selfrespect, he meets up with her and fucks her (you get a choice to hug her or not, but the fucking is forced). The only good thing about that, was the fact, that the "game" forced the MC to block her number finally and leave her behind, so it appears to be a revenge/hate fuck, without the hate, because the MC is, well, a horny idiot. The "landlady" seem not to care about the tenants or the debt, that was mentioned, and spents instead her time and money somewhere else.

This is obviously not meant to be for harem fans. I suspect something along the lines of voyeurism, sharing, swinging. I could be wrong, but the demo left me with this impression.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
hopefully, this dev isn't inceton or doesn't take inspiration from him, that dev knows how to ruin a good game.
Well that instantly makes this game suspicious and judging by the comments regarding the demo it doesn't leave a good impression.

Reactions: Fuckgoth029

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
they already got 50 patreons
...in just one day. Which goes on to prove why the adult VN market is ill, and why some scammers keep cashing in thousands of dollars on a monthly basis for doing nothing. Many people see incest + nice renders and their minds go "boom". Meanwhile, lots of excellent VNs with decent content and great stories go under the radar and barely make any money because daddy didn't die in a car crash.
I'm not saying this game isn't gonna be a good game or a serious project, because I don't know. Those 50 people don't know either, yet they precipitated to support the dev without anything concrete to back their decision. Give it some time, ffs!
Also, don't you find it weird that a guy claims to have left his good position at a stable job to create an adult game when the first chapter wasn't even published yet? It sounds a tiny bit bulshitty to me, and believe me, I have a good nose for bullshit when it comes to VN devs.

EDIT:
This Game was Advertised in Inceton Discord Server so that helped. So far the dev said no plains for 5 USD tier. Likely later on when they released Ep 2 and get more subs.
Oh fuck! There you go!!! :LUL:
I SWEAR on my grandad's grave I hadn't read your post when I wrote the first part of this message.

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes