BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Good. but until support.. at least one update. to make sure. (y) :love:
Dev
Basically, what I was doing for the last almost 3 years was collecting capital and courage to start my own digital novel studio. Finally, that moment came, and I quit my job so I could fully focus on creating VNs. Since I have no experience in programming, my best friend joined me to assist with RenPy and create renders so we can publish episodes monthly.

Our first quest is to create VN Carnal Contract, one of the first “novels” I wrote…which is also one of my favorites.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Dev
Basically, what I was doing for the last almost 3 years was collecting capital and courage to start my own digital novel studio. Finally, that moment came, and I quit my job so I could fully focus on creating VNs. Since I have no experience in programming, my best friend joined me to assist with RenPy and create renders so we can publish episodes monthly.

Our first quest is to create VN Carnal Contract, one of the first “novels” I wrote…which is also one of my favorites.
Good luck to you. We will follow and support. :love: :love: ;) ;)

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
woah quite the twist on the cliche, dads still dead tho lol, older sister is the nice one the younger one is an onlywhore and the mom is a ticking bomb, oh but forcing the cheating ex is a yikes for me, don't know why devs do this, at least it's a one-time thing I think, needs a kinetic novel tag, the renders are amazing, only the older sister is interesting and the mc is the typical spineless horny perv we all came to hate, the writing is already getting under my skin, lmao the ex cheated for apparently no reason and wasn't satisfied so she came back to mc's big cock to which he gladly accepted because no self-respect, already I dislike 4 out of 5 characters(MC included), and this is just a demo, holy shit that's a first for me.

Last edited:

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
woah quite the twist on the cliche, dads still dead tho lol, older sister is the nice one the younger one is an onlywhore and the mom is a ticking bomb.
That's the demo so far. Full Ep 1 is available in Patreon but for 25 USD and 14 USD for early supporters. 10 USD in 2 weeks so I guess we have to wait 2 more weeks at least before it leaked here?

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
woah quite the twist on the cliche, dads still dead tho lol, older sister is the nice one the younger one is an onlywhore and the mom is a ticking bomb.
Welp, going to pass on this one.

tired of the OnlyFans aka OnlySluts cam girl cliché when it comes to incest.
even worse if it's the younger one.

oh, cannot forget the typical pervy MC acting like a creep …

Yawn…

Like, are we still in 2019 with these typical tropes and clichés?

Oh, how can I forget about the cheating whore ex GF ? Wow, all cliches in one!
spineless MC with no backbone of respect for himself as well, so add that too. He also fucked her and we had no choice either BTW, so FORCED SEX with some slut bag. Even if it was “revenge” don't want to get near that cunt.

Will not be surprised if it turns out the mom is working at a strip joint or selling her body to TYRONE to help pay off the debt!

we're rolling!

not incest/harem fan friendly.
not a good first impression and it reeks of incenton which is always a RED FLAG for me.
don't see a future for this game in my opinion and not worth playing in my opinion unless you like spineless MCs, cheating ex slut, cam whore sis, etc.

ignore this one goes.

spongebob.jpg

Last edited:

Pinks3men

Aug 22, 2022
Holy fuck i gotta wait 14 days to jerk off to this game? Someone drop pls cmon Inceton or buddy if you're reading this pls

Reactions: LionBear
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes