xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Haha, thank you! I received so much feedback from players through the review form at the end, so I'm trying to decide what to include in the fixes and additions to the game :) Of course, this will be optional for those who like it.
No worries, it will be optional :) I'm asking to keep in mind the wishes of people who play the game to not blindly adding new content and scenes that nobody wants.
I like what I read there, man... liked it a lot. Always knew you were a hard-working, dedicated professional, so the addition of a harem ending isn't that big of a surprise to me, since it was obvious most fans wanted one, even the story implied there will be a harem ending, so it's only natural to expect getting one. A biiig "thank you" for that !!(y)

This aside, listening to ppl's feedback is always appreciated and a good way to show them you care about and respect their opinions, BUT don't let your supporters get too involved in the creation process of your future games and only let them vote for the things you consider are best for these games and make sense storywise, otherwise you'd risk disappointing some of them and losing their support and, worse, even ruining your own story.

It's no secret that nobody, no matter how good a writer and/or a dev they are, can please everybody, so it's best to stick to the safe options, so to say, and only ask ppl to vote about important stuff like these endings and less important stuff like the MC and the girls' outfits, some female character's proportions (curvaceous and thick like Diane and Cassandra or slim and fit like Nicole and Lara) for example.

I received so much feedback from players through the review form at the end, so I'm trying to decide what to include in the fixes and additions to the game :) Of course, this will be optional for those who like it.
I personally think that every girl, or at least every LI, needs to have her own solo ending with the MC, where they get proper closure and a lot of dicking followed by a lot of creampies with some optional pregnancies too for good measure:sneaky:, and even the MC should have a solo bad ending the players would get for screwing things up both with the girls and those cult lunatics, but other than these lil minuses, the game was a very fun experience. I'm already looking forward to playing your new game.

Congratz on finishing this game and best of luck with your future projects !!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dotty Diaries

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello patrons,
I'm currently working on translations for our Steam page and the game itself. I'd love to hear which languages you're interested in seeing added.
Additionally, I'm seeking volunteers who would be willing to review the translations for OUR STEAM PAGE and correct any mistakes.

These translations are initially generated by AI, so they need to be checked by a native speaker

I need help with:
- German
- French
- Spanish
- Simplified Chinese
- Russian

VOTE

Please message me here, or join our discord channel if you have time to help :)

Join our Discord channel .
As a token of my appreciation for your time and effort, I'm offering STEAM keys for "Unreal Lust Theory," the latest game launched by Inceton dev studio.

It's their first step into the Unreal Engine, currently available in Early Access.

Check their game

Thank you for your ongoing support and enthusiasm!

Thank you!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
dev_report_Cover.jpg

Hey Patrons!

I am excited to let you know about all the things I did in the last almost two weeks!

New Renders Preview - Carnal Contract

I've added about 240 new renders to Carnal Contract, totaling 440 renders. Most are for Episode 1, introducing new scenes to strengthen your early connections with each love interest.

New Renders Preview - I Have Known You

For this game, I have created 252 renders in the last two weeks!

In total, we are at 1,122 renders, and to complete Episode 1, I need to create 478 more renders.

How The Production is Going?

Carnal Contract:

- 240+ renders completed for finishing additional scenes (40%)
- I am currently working on episodes 2 and 3

I Have Known You:
- 1,122 renders completed (70% of Episode 1).

In total, it's around 480 renders in two weeks! That's a lot :)

On Steam Over 7,000 Wishlists Achieved - Thank You!!

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you once again for all the support you are giving me!

Without you, working on these awesome games would not be possible!

Thank you!

p.s. I still have some STEAM keys for Inceton game be fast and check their game

F79AH-TGIA4-8CA43
GGEAD-3FZDM-JZ2ZR
HT9ID-RI3GW-DQMLY
6EW9J-XXKQ2-5QD6C
G8CVL-M2KPI-X698F

Yours,
Dotty

Reactions: xXwankerXx

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Did this game used to be tagged as Completed and later have that tag removed? I have the current version in a folder of completed games to play at some point, so either I moved it there accidentally or the game was considered complete when I DL-ed. :unsure:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Did this game used to be tagged as Completed and later have that tag removed? I have the current version in a folder of completed games to play at some point, so either I moved it there accidentally or the game was considered complete when I DL-ed. :unsure:
yeah it did. I assume it's removed since the dev decided to go back and rework / add more scenes to some of the other chapters from what I heard.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
yeah it did. I assume it's removed since the dev decided to go back and rework / add more scenes to some of the other chapters from what I heard.
Yes, you are right.

The game was initially completed, but then I decided to add additional scenes to cover any gaps in the story and to deepen the relationships between characters.

Approximately 20-30% more content will be added to the game, including a harem path, and the storyline will be slightly adjusted.

Everything should be done in May 2024.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Yes, you are right.

The game was initially completed, but then I decided to add additional scenes to cover any gaps in the story and to deepen the relationships between characters.

Approximately 20-30% more content will be added to the game, including a harem path, and the storyline will be slightly adjusted.

thanks for the sharing. Keep up the great work.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
uhm ...i don't get the reaction of Nicole seriously...why she acted like that and went away instead of letting MC explaining what was all about? and she talked about her works but didn't tell shit to MC like they agreed about telling mc if things were going bad..but she just leave...it's weird

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yes, you are right.

so it's better wait to play it?? i'm at chapter 4 and i'm very glad there will be an harem path...so i better stop playing?

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Thank you for 10.000 wishlists on STEAM!

Thank you, everyone, for helping us cross this milestone!

It's not just a number for me, it's a reflection of the amazing community we've built together.

Knowing that you're as excited about the game as I am really motivates me to go the extra mile. Your enthusiasm and support inspire me to focus on every little detail, ensuring that the final product exceeds expectations.

I believe we'll hit our next milestone even sooner than expected, thanks to your continued support. The journey has just begun, and I'm thrilled to have you all with me on this ride.

Dotty!

10000_wishlists_image.jpg

Dotty

pmuser

Jul 4, 2021
Thank you for 10.000 wishlists on STEAM!

Thank you, everyone, for helping us cross this milestone!

It's not just a number for me, it's a reflection of the amazing community we've built together.

Knowing that you're as excited about the game as I am really motivates me to go the extra mile. Your enthusiasm and support inspire me to focus on every little detail, ensuring that the final product exceeds expectations.

I believe we'll hit our next milestone even sooner than expected, thanks to your continued support. The journey has just begun, and I'm thrilled to have you all with me on this ride.

Dotty!

View attachment 3569919

Dotty
Congrats Dotty Diaries !!

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes