• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CaraInCreekmaw-EP2Enhanced
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i deleted and redownloaded the game but for some reason i already have scenes unlocked
Your saves and the game's persistent file are located in two places on your computer.
You only deleted one set with the game's folder.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
What an annoyance more content with STANFORD, I want to see more of Cara fucking other women, she is supposed to be the MC

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
i deleted and redownloaded the game but for some reason i already have scenes unlocked
I wonder if maybe you have the save files in some kind of temporary directory like APPDATA. Once you unlock the gallery scenes, it saves into your "persistent" save file. I believe it sits in %APPDATA%/RenPy/CarainCreekmaw-###### on windows. For my pc that was
Code:
C:\Users\redacted\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\CarainCreekmaw-1661584638

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
Replaying from the beginning, and I can't interact with the Creekmaw HR contact on Cara's phone. The instructions say to click on the message icon beside the contact's name, but it appears to be missing.

Screenshot_20240508_220900.png

Edit: Never mind, I just couldn't see icon because it's almost black for some reason.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes