• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
would like to try this game but every time i try to play it looks like all the pics are jumbled up. like a jigsaw put together wrong. anyone know how to fix this?

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
would like to try this game but every time i try to play it looks like all the pics are jumbled up. like a jigsaw put together wrong. anyone know how to fix this?
Hi, for this issue, can you try to hold shift and press G in-game to bring up a menu and choose the 3rd option under renderer. Let me know if this fixes the screen tearing issue!

Reactions: kentastic

Vorefanlover

Jun 4, 2022
sorry if anyone can help me, I am stumped on a few bits on the game I played every outcome I can think of but am still missing some parts the parts I am missing are:

page 7 bottom middle between bowling and ice cream shop
page 10 top middle next to Tabatha unbirth
page 10 top right next to part I don't have
page 11 bottom left next to Gallo chained sex

thank you if you are able to help me

Dxristos1987

Jun 30, 2019
This Game is Awsome. but is need more story and mystery i love too search around. and more contect preg Cara and birth. not only the others and the Mc too i see the photo with Stanford it was good make it like consept not only photo. thnx if u read it :love:

Reactions: Ariaspoaa

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
sorry if anyone can help me, I am stumped on a few bits on the game I played every outcome I can think of but am still missing some parts the parts I am missing are:

page 7 bottom middle between bowling and ice cream shop
page 10 top middle next to Tabatha unbirth
page 10 top right next to part I don't have
page 11 bottom left next to Gallo chained sex

thank you if you are able to help me
Page 7:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Page 10 top-middle:
Page 10 top-right:
Page 11:

Reactions: Vorefanlover

gtgod

Mar 16, 2022
I wonder if maybe you have the save files in some kind of temporary directory like APPDATA. Once you unlock the gallery scenes, it saves into your "persistent" save file. I believe it sits in %APPDATA%/RenPy/CarainCreekmaw-###### on windows. For my pc that was
Code:
C:\Users\redacted\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\CarainCreekmaw-1661584638
i didn't realize there are 2 seperate places the game gets saved at.
weird though that i could see the scene with cara and her dog at the park, even though i hadn't gone down that path

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Anyone else stuck on the cellphone. Looked at all messages, but when I want to progress its says there are still messages to read.

Reactions: matildona

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
That's crazy, with this new update I'm going to have to review my 7 saves to make sure I haven't missed anything important :cry: :D:D

SAMSURNA

Dec 31, 2021
Ariaspoaa man best game I have played recently but would love it if u add more bestiality scenes like the bull but with cara or something and also give more content to usss

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes