RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Aside from those, I got two with Talice. One of her fucking the redhead on the first day and one foot licking scene when I talked to her on the second day.
And you can give a blowjob to Elorae if you ask her what you can do for her at the prison cells.
i saw people on darktoz patreon talking about a blowjob scene with 2 futa dark elves did you found that one yet ?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
i saw people on darktoz patreon talking about a blowjob scene with 2 futa dark elves did you found that one yet ?
There's the one with Elorae and there's the one in your cell where you can choose between the futa and the non-futa. That's two. Unless you mean a scene with two futas at the same time. In which case, I have not found that.

Kaneki16j

Sep 12, 2017
i can't extract the files from the winrar. it says the file is either damaged or is in an unknown format.
i have downloaded it twice so i'm sure it isn't damaged. which format is it in then? it'd be a shame for me if i can't play this game as it's genre is mostly my fetishes ... XD . should i download something on my laptop to extract it ?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
i can't extract the files from the winrar. it says the file is either damaged or is in an unknown format.
i have downloaded it twice so i'm sure it isn't damaged. which format is it in then? it'd be a shame for me if i can't play this game as it's genre is mostly my fetishes ... XD . should i download something on my laptop to extract it ?
Try to clear the browser's cache and download again.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Do you have the latest version of Winrar or 7zip?

Reactions: UncleVT

chivasboxer

Nov 17, 2017
try extract in local disc

seitu

Jul 18, 2017
you need 7zip

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Ok, I have seen a few of this creator's works and I will say the following:

99% any male x male scenes will be optional
99% at some point your ass will be fucked by a strap on or futa dick
99% you will have some torture at some point
100% this game will contain a lot of femdom

So I will say that don't worry if there are any gay scenes because I'm almost certain they will be optional, however your ass will not be safe in thisgame, if it bothers you that or heavy femdom (torture included) then don't touch the game.
It's worth to be added in OP.

Because unavoidable lose of my male char precious anal virginity is something that massively turn-off some peoples (at least I hope that I'm not only one on Earth who can tolerate light forms of femdom even if don't turned on by it, but unable to stand yaoi or getting my male char butt fucked :confounded:).

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Looks interesting.I will give this one a try.Its nice fapping to different stuff once in a while.:coldsweat:

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I kinda liked it, but the spiders man.... why the spiders?!
It's a D&D thing, the Drow (Dark Elves) all worship Spiders and Lloth the Spider Queen. Check out the second paragraph under "Animals" here for a little more info:

Just pray to God you don't get cornered by a Drider... if you do, may Lloth have mercy on your soul. (Spolier: She won't).

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
So... is there any option for a female protag? Haven't downloaded the game yet but I tend to prefer to play as a woman.

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes