RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
This creator focus on femdom, the most you can actually be in his games is an equal and you will have to earn it.
I suppose that just works, the game was fun and the scenario was decent. Atleast it provides a very good diversification to all the "family" focused games...

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
i hope you can turn it around and dominate all these elf bitches, otherwise NN. Not a cuck.
Being dominated by a woman is not cuckolding, nor is being made to suck her dick. Second is kinda gay.

Anyways, the game looks interesting. Would follow it, although most of the models aren't that great and some of the fetishes aren't my thing. Also some of the dialogue is reeeeaally over the top. Still, 7/10.

Reactions: Battler-kun

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Sucking Off Futa MMM The Computer Says NO
Girl Riding MC Cock MMMM The Computer Says Yes

Reactions: czertik

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
so how many scenes are in the game right now i found only one where you choose between the 2 girls ?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
so how many scenes are in the game right now i found only one where you choose between the 2 girls ?
Aside from those, I got two with Talice. One of her fucking the redhead on the first day and one foot licking scene when I talked to her on the second day.
And you can give a blowjob to Elorae if you ask her what you can do for her at the prison cells.

U

User_18742

Darktoz always come up with interesting, unique plots but have a tendency to rush things which mean their games never really fulfil their potential and end up being quite shallow. I hope they actually spend a good amount of time on this and build it up... they've set the scene for some great lorebuilding and storytelling!

Reactions: Bellegar

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
where is that second picture from for research of course

Last edited by a moderator:

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Yeah the ideas are always interesting, and not many of these femdom games. Hope there's more of a mix of severity in the encounters. But hoping so as some seem less evil than others heh.

Could use some design cleanup. There's no warning about the fight in the pit, and I assume other events as we go. If that's going to be the norm, you have to guess (or just savescum I guess) when you can train or not. As first time I trained, I got pulled into the fight low SP and so died. Autorestart just starts the unwinable fight again, have to hard shutdown the game and reload last save.

But lots of flexibility to do lots of stuff. Hoping.

U

User_10739

As much as I hate RPG's I actually quite enjoyed this. Loved the art and found the story interesting and the look on the captor's faces when I killed that giant bug was priceless. As long as I'm not the guy in the stock's getting pegged I look forward to see where this one goes.

Bellegar

Sep 25, 2017
You can get lvl 2 on first day. Just mine until level up. It took me 4 attempts, because of fights with bats and rats

Ok, I have seen a few of this creator's works and I will say the following:

99% any male x male scenes will be optional
99% at some point your ass will be fucked by a strap on or futa dick
99% you will have some torture at some point
100% this game will contain a lot of femdom

So I will say that don't worry if there are any gay scenes because I'm almost certain they will be optional, however your ass will not be safe in thisgame, if it bothers you that or heavy femdom (torture included) then don't touch the game.

Little guide for the demo:

First of all be aware that in this game you will have to do a little "health management" at the start, do not overwork yourself, in fact the optimal thing is losing at most 15 hp each day, just work yourself until you lose all your sp and leave, taking the plants and giving them to the elf does nothing at this point.

Remember to buy water only, it's the more efficient use of your money because two water means 4 skulls and regenerating almost all your sp, it's not worth to buy bread or any other thing.

Don't bother too much the jailers so that you don't lose relationship, I just recommend the initial talk with all characters but don't ask them anything.

After you are done talking with people just go to your cell.

It's better to sleep rather than train in your cell, if you sleep you will regen 12 HP and 30 SP, as you can see this is much better than 20 exp points or being ignored/losing your time.

When the first dark elf arrives choose "Hell yeah!" to earn a few relationship points, however if you are following this guide you will still be level 1 so you won't be able to please any of them, if you want to end the encounter as neutral with everyone choose the futa, if you choose the dark elf girl that arrives first you will piss off the futa a lot and end neutral with her, simply because you aren't skilled at what she requires.

On the second day you must level up to level 2, the skill that you must choose is charmer, this will give you quite a few relationship points in this demo.

At the end of the day 2 a dark elf will come to make you fight a monster, so you better be prepared, this is why it's better to sleep and have a high HP, the monster can be defeated if you have at least 90 HP and 50 SP to spam your special skill of double attack. Of course if you have luck you will require less but... better be prepared.

After you win this fight you will leave the dark elfs surprised and the demo will end.

Reactions: ponyguy

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
You can get lvl 2 on first day. Just mine until level up. It took me 4 attempts, because of fights with bats and rats
I know you can, however I prefer to maintain high hp and sp so I level up at the second day, because I take the charmer skill it doesn't matter, however if you want to be succesful on the first day you gotta level up and take the skill point that you want.

As much as I hate RPG's I actually quite enjoyed this. Loved the art and found the story interesting and the look on the captor's faces when I killed that giant bug was priceless. As long as I'm not the guy in the stock's getting pegged I look forward to see where this one goes.
Well I think that getting pegged will happen, think that you will have to please the futas of the dark elves too and some dark elves like a lot the strap-on.

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes