tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
It is a random chance from each 4 types of enemies present on stage, the exact value is unknown (I believe it's around 1%). In other words, the more enemies there are, the higher your chance to get one on kill.

edit: Whoops, someone already answered the question. Still, I find it's important to know that you get a single fetish from an enemy type: one from Marksman, one from Trapper, one from Orc and one from Minor.
Can you expand on fetishes on this game?

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
Can you expand on fetishes on this game?
What exactly do you want to know? There are 4 fetishes/totems/droppables in the Jungle level. You need all 4 to activate the altar. Each of 4 types of enemies has a method "DropAllPickUppables" which has a small chance to pass the conditional check on kill and drop the first pickuppable in their respective list. This is the only method that is tied to dropping fetishes. Since I have never seen a double drop and the method only points to the first item in the list, I am assuming, that they all have 1 droppable fetish item assigned to them, per enemy type. To get each one you need to kill enough (to successfully roll the drop chance) enemies of all four types, which is easier achieved on hard difficulty, simply because there are more enemies overall. Does this answer your question?

Reactions: tzydekki

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
If I do ths mods will overwrite each other,bc they overwrite same files
...Yes?
To run multiple, you need to do... this.
Ok, so the strat is to use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to extract all the textures from the modded sharedassets files, keeping in mind it has to be installed in a 1.0.5B build to work. You then extract the textures from the 1.0.5B build you're going to use (or a vanilla 1.0.5B Dev) so you know what to rename the modded textures to. Finally, you use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to Edit the affected textures, replacing them with the modded ones, creating a single sharedassets file with all the modded textures of the build of your choice.
Link to the mentioned tool placed below.

If that sounds to confusing, I'll be happy to take requests to combine/port mods as asked.
...Alternatively, you ask someone else to do it.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Kinko34

Jun 30, 2021
Identical. Same versions. The version numbers probably should've clued you in.
The Dev Version you may consider 1.0.5c. It has a then experimental system that caused the player's stomach to inflate when pregnant.
Alright. Thank you for the information

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
The code for the door was really not worth it, I wish there was a cheat thing that combined the two, so you have both the ability to toggle and the infinite carrying capacity and stamina. Otherwise a neat game

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes