TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
Thanks so much, it worked perfectly. Wow, this update was absolutely worth the wait. You're quite a talented writer! I was hoping for there to be another branch where the captain could choose whether or not to tell Bronya, but the way it played out was even better.

I did join your discord, and I hope to stay for a while.
Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it.
I had considered branching it, but as you say, the way it played out was good. I think storytelling is more important than choices, but they're good to have in determining relationships and things like that. HI3rd could tell such an amazing story because it was linear.

If you enjoyed this update I'm sure you'll love the next one when it rolls around. It should also address a lot of your previous comments.

Reactions: Lifeplayer

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Looks like the foreplay is over, and now we're getting into the more juicy scenes.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
CaptainVRse [v0.9] [TranquilHaze] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [430 MB]
- - -

Mac [426 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
Genshin Impact VN. Thoughts?
View attachment 3332389
Almost a year ago I gave my followers on Pixiv the opportunity to which they'd prefer. A dark, dramatic Honkai Impact 3rd parody, or a comedic, slice of life Genshin parody.

Honkai , but probably because most of my followers were Honkai fans.

If I ever do become successful enough to fully devote my time to this I'd actually like to run them concurrently as I liked the setting I had in mind. Otherwise, maybe after this approx. 5 year project is done I'll get around to the Genshin one :ROFLMAO:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
CaptainVRse [v1.0] [TranquilHaze] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [440 MB]
- - -

Mac [470 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

Johnny 1207

Jan 16, 2021
Is this about saving all Valkyries? What happens after you save the one who suppose to die in HI3rd I'm interested in that hopefully happy ending.

Reactions: Krumpus

5dslife

Jul 14, 2023
Just finished playing the current Android version
Really good
Imapct is lacking much English content(even more after an account that did do comics was banned from pixvi) so it’s nice to have this

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
CaptainVRse [v1.1] [TranquilHaze]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Almost a year ago I gave my followers on Pixiv the opportunity to which they'd prefer. A dark, dramatic Honkai Impact 3rd parody, or a comedic, slice of life Genshin parody.

Honkai , but probably because most of my followers were Honkai fans.

If I ever do become successful enough to fully devote my time to this I'd actually like to run them concurrently as I liked the setting I had in mind. Otherwise, maybe after this approx. 5 year project is done I'll get around to the Genshin one :ROFLMAO:
Based Pixiv fans. Only good thing Genshin's ever done was make a billion dollars to pay for HI3rd's Evangelion collab and expand HI3rd's roadmap by 5 years.

Reactions: fraazx

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CaptainVRse-1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Are you saying that because there is a scene with them or you saying it because they are both Li's? Because them both being Li doesn't = sex between the 2.
It's a joke I never said there was a sex scene between them, just that there's sister on sister

Reactions: ThaDude1977
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes