Can anyone help me with DAZ ?

U

User_166761

ok I will send you a scene in 3delight (with 3delight shaders only), what models do you have? preferably genesis 3 ones, since that's the only thing I have. Try to get the Irelia Character and Bikini set for G3F.

Otherwise, the free Genesis base models that come with DAZ already have non-Iray compatible shaders (at least up to genesis 3).

Also attach the Iray scene if you want, but try to make it simple with easy to get models.

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
ok I will send you a scene in 3delight (with 3delight shaders only), what models do you have? preferably genesis 3 ones, since that's the only thing I have. Try to get the Irelia Character and Bikini set for G3F.

Otherwise, the free Genesis base models that come with DAZ already have non-Iray compatible shaders (at least up to genesis 3).

Also attach the Iray scene if you want, but try to make it simple with easy to get models.

will this work???

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Just from looking, I would suggest making your very own content library and organize it by Genesis models. It will really streamline things later on, since some poses, clothes, hair, and props only work with certain models.

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
ok I will send you a scene in 3delight (with 3delight shaders only), what models do you have? preferably genesis 3 ones, since that's the only thing I have. Try to get the Irelia Character and Bikini set for G3F......
I have Irelia Character now.. Can you help?

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
Just from looking, I would suggest making your very own content library and organize it by Genesis models. It will really streamline things later on, since some poses, clothes, hair, and props only work with certain models.
And how do i do that? I have content I cant even find it in daz... :(

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
@xesp drop me a PM because I am at work on mobile. I don't want to forget and I'd like to help you out

U

User_166761

Assets needed: Irelia character and bikini, Tolouse hair. I also added a .png with the final render. It should be really fast compared with Iray (around 1 minute max). I can make a similar one in Iray if you want.

U

User_166761

Assets needed: Irelia character and bikini, Jennifer hair for Genesis 3 female. Lighting could be better, just move the lights around, and tinker with their settings. It uses basic 3 point lighting.

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
Assets needed: Irelia character and bikini, Tolouse hair. I also added a .png with the final render. It should be really fast compared with Iray (around 1 minute max). I can make a similar one in Iray if you want.
Thank you! I opened your .duf and my render was just like yours but it tooks 3 minutes..a bit more than you.. no problem! it was my first successful render with 3delight.

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
this is your "... .duf" but i added 3 spotlights and environment... I dont like the result but I want to share...

Reactions: User_166761

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
So I will play with the spotlights and camera and then I will share it again. Thank you very much for your help.
I have to say, for me I have to use 3delight... Its the only way I can do some renders, this image with iray... it would take more then 1 or 2 hours... I have to use 3delight! This was rendered in 12 minutes. (its the best my computer can do) but finally I am sure I can do it! just need some more of your tips! Thank you all!

Reactions: User_166761
U

User_166761

Although not as popular as Iray, 3Delight has been successfully used in several games. Examples include "Wicked Choices" (this one is recent too), "Sisterly Lust", "Chloe 18" (first game) and several of the games made by Tora Productions.

Also, when considering purchasing or using a product, read the product description in the DAZ's shop. They will usually say something like "Daz Studio 3Delight Material Presets" in the "What's Included" section if they come with 3Delight materials.

Otherwise, if a product only has Iray materials, consider using this script to convert Iray materials to 3Delight:

Although that won't give you automatic good results, it will give you a good starting point.

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
Its impossible...the problem its not just Iray ....Rendering with 3delight.. after add environment... my pc takes 1 hour to render... after that... i realize that I need to change lights....

I cant do this with my computer....:( Its so sad... I just want to give up...

is there any way for me to save my scene and render it in any render farm ?or something similar? I just cant wait one hour to see what i need to change... and then another hour to realize that something is missing...
PLEASE HELP?

U

User_166761

Are you sure the environments are 3Delight compatible? otherwise the Iray to 3Delight conversion will take a very long time and that's what you might be experiencing.

Other than that, if your computer is that slow, then there is not much else you can do. I haven't used render farms, but you can definitely render whole scenes with them. It won't be free of course.

Have you tested the dragon scene that comes with DAZ? it's a model fighting a dragon on a cliff (see attachment), and it's fully compatible with 3Delight. If that scene is also slow, then the problem is for sure your computer:
Untitled.jpg

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
"Have you tested the dragon scene that comes with DAZ? it's a model fighting a dragon on a cliff (see attachment), and it's fully compatible with 3Delight. If that scene is also slow, then the problem is for sure your computer:"

I cant see any atachments.. ? Thank you again zalook

U

User_166761

"Have you tested the dragon scene that comes with DAZ? it's a model fighting a dragon on a cliff (see attachment), and it's fully compatible with 3Delight. If that scene is also slow, then the problem is for sure your computer:"

I cant see any atachments.. ? Thank you again zalook
I meant the picture. You should already have it, so you just have to find it in your library. Click it and everything will be set up, it's a "ready to render" scene, so you don't have to position anything.

U

User_166761

The first time always take longer. After it's done, try moving the lights and the camera and render again. See if it takes as long.

U

User_166761

For comparison, on my computer, the first time it takes 2 minutes to render the whole thing. 1 minute is spent "optimizing images". The second time it takes only 1 minute since the "optimizing images" phase is not done again.