jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I have the same issue :/
game still bugged
it stops at name your character
i cant play v0.2.1 its giving me black screen when i clik new game.. Plz help mee:/

EDIT: Ikuraga updated the mod as I was typing this. Thanks! You guys need to update your mod and it should fix those errors. Disregard the rest of the post.

This mod: ... needs to be updated. Use a clean copy of version 2.2 where "\Camp Pinewood 0.2.2\CampPinewood_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" hasn't been modified. Or any other file, for that matter. See if that helps. My clean version of 2.2 runs perfectly, saving/loading included. I know for a fact that using that mod will give you infinite loading loops when you try to make a new game. Personally, my old save games were also gone when I started the modded game and looked for a save to load, but they reappeared when I reinstated my backed up copy of Assembly-CSharp.dll.

The cash grind in Camp Pinewood really is out of hand. It's a pointless grind that adds nothing but a speedbump to the gameplay. Wages need to come down 50%, and the sale prices of the items all need to come down to about 20% of their value right now to be more realistic. I am looking forward to an updated mod.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The cash grind in Camp Pinewood really is out of hand. It's a pointless grind that adds nothing but a speedbump to the gameplay. Wages need to come down 50%, and the sale prices of the items all need to come down to about 20% of their value right now to be more realistic. I am looking forward to an updated mod.
When I saw the store I was like WTF. Basically this means you need to spend something like two weeks, with every time period, to get enough money to make it through most of the items you need. If there is something planned for later, to earn money, cool, but right now its a cash grind that is way out of hand.

I love seeing the characters but the store/money thing is kind of a blocker for me at the moment.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
why u say update the mod? the game i downloaded has a mod included?
if so it should be stated/told

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Latest (2.2) has a new trap door behind the office. I've picked up small amounts of cash and a couple of bottles of wine from it.

Grinding Clover was a nightmare.

Annoying that resolution prevented you from accessing Raven. Fortunately, I found out and maxed her out.

Now, if only Madeline could be accessed...

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Grinding Clover was a nightmare.
The nurse was by far the worst, since she wasn't in her office 70% of the time and it's completely random as to when she is there. That was a huge amount of clicking to enter/leave her office at 9/12/5 to speed time ahead so you can check if she's there at the next time of day. After that ended with nothing but a butt-grab, it occurred to me that there's no actual writing or story in this game. There are no 'characters', only empty shells. There is no hook at all. It's just a shit-ton of clicking for 10 minutes then you're rewarded with 2 or 3 mediocre CGs. I mean, Raven's final sex scene is composed of no more than 4 words. By both Raven and the MC together. The MC's post-orgasm comments are always a single word: "Cool" ... "amazing" ... "beautiful" ... I'm not a plot-whore, but c'mon!

This game has a really great foundation and I hope it becomes something amazing. But it's honestly just not worth the time investment as it is.

Reactions: Xander Fields
S

SCATBORD_VIKING

version 2.1 goes to a black screen and version 2.2 can't advance past naming character

version 1 worked fine for me before

Last edited by a moderator:

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I like how some of the 2.2 stuff like
  • Frankie "Go to the Cinema" event
I was able to get in 2.1, hopefully I can use my 2.1 save otherwise the grind is too real

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Is anyone really surprised that this is a money grind with little reward? I mean, it is Russian after all.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
Is anyone really surprised that this is a money grind with little reward? I mean, it is Russian after all.

Hi first post here

The money grind is not UNREALISTIC AT ALL, Its called supply and demand, you are at a camp with no real shops around, someone buys a carton of cigarettes for $40 and then re sells each pack for $40 because you know no one else will be able to sneak out to get any, you are the only one selling, this is real and happens all the time, you dont like the grind? to bad because it is realistic and it needs to stay.

Source Myself, ive paid $20 for a single pepsi, (and other things) ive actually been in situations where i couldnt get away and had to buy my contraband from a shady re seller and by shady i mean a guy i knew who could get me shit that i wanted at a price.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
hi. I remember that in 0.1 frankie would become your gf. is it still possible n this version? is there a walkthrough?

ninjass

Apr 7, 2017
FOR RUSSIAN LANG USER: if you change language to english and can't switch back, you must drop record in registry(find it by phrase "vaultman" )

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes