mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
Things you can do if you if you have lots of patience (this is what I found anyway):
Frankie: Everything! Anal, Oral, Vaginal, numerous flashes etc
Gwen: Same as Frankie but no Anal to my knowledge (I had my charisma and pervyness to about 100 when sex unlocked)
Melinda: Various Nudity, A broken blowjob (it won't register), watch her finger herself
Francine: Broken tit flash (won't register), Ass flash
Roberta: Not shit, the box is unobtainable
Raven: Not shit the coins are unobtainable
Velma: The choice says titjob but you will actually get a panty upskirt followed by groping her ass.
Madeline: Not shit
Jessica: Will show you her tits
Clover: For $25 she will let you peep in the bathhouse

That's about all I could find, Intelligence is broken, Luck is ?, You can re-read Charisma and Perv Mags infinitely, if you work for Francine time won't pass, lots of mismatched screens.....so in the words of a propane salesman that I truly look up to....yep!

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
Things you can do if you if you have lots of patience (this is what I found anyway):
Frankie: Everything! Anal, Oral, Vaginal, numerous flashes etc
Gwen: Same as Frankie but no Anal to my knowledge (I had my charisma and pervyness to about 100 when sex unlocked)
Melinda: Various Nudity, A broken blowjob (it won't register), watch her finger herself
Francine: Broken tit flash (won't register), Ass flash
Roberta: Not shit, the box is unobtainable
Raven: Not shit the coins are unobtainable
Velma: The choice says titjob but you will actually get a panty upskirt followed by groping her ass.
Madeline: Not shit
Jessica: Will show you her tits
Clover: For $25 she will let you peep in the bathhouse

That's about all I could find, Intelligence is broken, Luck is ?, You can re-read Charisma and Perv Mags infinitely, if you work for Francine time won't pass, lots of mismatched screens.....so in the words of a propane salesman that I truly look up to....yep!
Can confirm those founds, took me a hour or so grinding, but got the same results
Lets hope the fix open up some more

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Will upload 0.2.1 in a moment when it finishes on Mega and Nya
I hope it gets compatibility with the 0.2.0 version, grinded a lot of mood/lover status :/
0.2.1 update includes critical bug fixes for 0.2 version. Don't use old saves if you have them. Start a new game.

U

User_10739

How do you increase luck in this?

I notice that when you choose for Gwen to show her pussy it does the show panties instead, and when you ask Francine to show her boobs she says ok then sits back down showing nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikuMiku123

Apr 29, 2017
Do you have to get certain stats high enough to trigger scenes? I'm on 2.1 and I can't seem to progress with characters such as Francine even though mood and relationship is maxed out?

Nine0h

Oct 29, 2016
So for people who have cheat engine. I found the file that influences intelligence and luck.. No idea if luck does anything, but here's the cheat engine template for all stats that influence what you have in stats, + some girls.. Can't remember which one is which, but all of these does something at least.

Here's the mega link to the CT file.

TL: DR
Here's a CT with intelligence and some girls.
Thanks for the file, but I feel like I have to ask the noob question. How do I use it? I've loaded it into CheatEngine 6.7 and all the values are just a bunch of ??, and there are nothing to indicate which is which. I've tried both loading the file first and then pick the game, and vice versa, but none seem to work. Never used CE before with a pre-made table, so I have no idea what I've done wrong.

byakuokami

Jul 7, 2017
the three coins are obtainable, on in shower room of pool, on in bathroom of dinning area, and one in cabin number 2

Maindish

May 26, 2017
Do you have to get certain stats high enough to trigger scenes? I'm on 2.1 and I can't seem to progress with characters such as Francine even though mood and relationship is maxed out?
Yeah, the perverted stat unlocks things.

Update on someone else's earlier post,

Melinda's BJ works in the new version
Roberta has tit and ass flash, not sure about more didn't spend time there
Raven has Tit flash, panty flash, and ass flash.

I can't find a use for the pool, dining hall bathroom or back cabin except for gold coins. No use for the locked door in the office or area behind the office, or anything you can do at night except read.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
BTW I didn't have the patience to wait for someone else to get the new link as this is the first game to really capture my attention in a while so I threw the $5 at Vaultman for the link provided to everyone (Though really he deserves it, I have played worse games that cost way more) so have fun with the less-broken game everyone :D

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Where can I find Raven? Have looked everywhere...
Never mind. I had too tiny resolution so I didn't see the arrow inside theater.

Last edited:
U

User_10739

Save still doesn't work, will not load saved game. 0.2.1 loaded my 0.2.0 save file but won't load my 0.2.1 save file...

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Lots of new scenes actually, new scenes with frankie, roberta, gwen, raven, and the store girl, missing a few more.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I hope the next update is going to focus a bit more on at least some kind of story. While a lot of scenes are nice it feels a bit shallow without any kind of context or story.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Anyone know where raven is? I cant find her in the theater.

Never mind found her. Just had to increase my resolution like the other one further up said.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 30 Votes