• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Agreed, I like a bit of story with my pictures and it pulls everything together.
The skeleton of a story is in place. Convoluted misadventure results in our protagonist being the only Male in a camp of Horny females (cue 90s bow chicka wow wows).

But we need to flesh things out. Give the characters backstories, get to know them. We share a tent with Franky. Ok, fine. Let her Imaginary Friend background come into play. Let her get homesick and our protag has to build a friend for her out of various spare parts (which knowing the game would likely involve at least 1 sex toy).

The camp secretary is Francine Smith. Ok, she is constantly hilariously unaware of her housemate Roger when disguised. Combine this with her painfully bored housewife life and utterly WILD youth, and let the hijinks ensue.

The camp director is Maddy Fenton. Ok, lets start a rumor that the camp is haunted, and she goes either full on ghost hunter commando, or takes a somewhat... different... route (ala ).

This could then tie into the camp doctor, one Velma Dinkley. Perhaps some ancient native sex ritual will be required to appease the local spirits to avoid total distruction (and they would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those horny kids!)

And for our protag, lets say he has to constantly stay on the goodside of the staff and campers to keep from getting kicked out. Keep reputation above a certain level, offer bribes (monetary or otherwise), whatever.

All of the characters in game have well (or well-ish) developed back stories and personality traits. It should not be hard to throw together an overarching plot, with side quests for all the buxom beauties.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
I can't post links and no problem, bit weird they'd upload it publicly while also charging 15 dollars.
Yeah that is strange I was a 5 dollar patreon and he raised his prices to fifteen for alpha releases which really sucks then he goes and posts it for free on tumblr wtf? Thanks again for the find m8!

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
so it seems that google drive link is the real deal, it does lead to 0.4, but there is no change log, so its up in the air if it actually has any of the story in it.

Urist

Nov 29, 2016
As far as I could see, the meteor discovery and the addition of starfire has been implemented
Yeah a quick look through the game files pretty much only shows starfire, and XJ9 has some new requests to show ass and tits. Also there's some stuff about a character named "Jake" but iirc the default name was jack...

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
How the fuck does he do it? 60mb download.. 760mb when you unpack xD

Urist

Nov 29, 2016
Also in true vaultman fasion, even though Jenny has her requests, if you try and click the button nothing happens.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Where does Starfire appear? I remember XJ-9 doesn't show up until day 100 or something like that.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes