D

Deleted member 158656

Oh man. Is it worth it or is there another way to gain money faster then via francine?

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Oh man. Is it worth it or is there another way to gain money faster then via francine?
1. When in game Right click or whatever to get to the screen where you save/load
2. Use paetron redeem code HESOYAM/hesoyam in the top box
3. Profit

is there anything you can do with XJ9 or just saving her for now?
Nope, 4.0 update states she will have sex scene(s?) going by the changelogs.

undead2

Jun 4, 2017
Anybody knows if there is a chance of improved sex scenes? Like more frames or animation?

Asian_Not

Aug 2, 2017
mac version don't work, "the app cannot opened"
Right click on the game and click "Show Package Contents" then click "Contents" then "MacOS". You should see a file called "CampPinewood", if the icon of that file is black with "exec" on the top left, then just open it with the Terminal app by right clicking it and it should launch the game. If the icon is a white paper, then go into the Terminal app and type
"cd " then drag and drop the MacOS folder and then hit enter. Next type "sudo chmod +x *" then hit enter. Now the CampPinewood file should have changed to a black logo and should be openable with the Terminal app.

luc_nevermind

Sep 9, 2016
Right click on the game and click "Show Package Contents" then click "Contents" then "MacOS". You should see a file called "CampPinewood", if the icon of that file is black with "exec" on the top left, then just open it with the Terminal app by right clicking it and it should launch the game. If the icon is a white paper, then go into the Terminal app and type
"cd " then drag and drop the MacOS folder and then hit enter. Next type "sudo chmod +x *" then hit enter. Now the CampPinewood file should have changed to a black logo and should be openable with the Terminal app.
Thanks it worked for me.

Some advice to the uninitiated:
- note that there is a space after "cd" as written in AsianWho's post
- after entering "sudo chmod +x *" (the * is part of the command btw) you are asked a password. It's your admin password.
- finally: you need to run the app from the original icon, the one before you entered the "contents" part

Reactions: Cirro84

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
If he tries to do this alone all the way I have no hope for this "game". He started with a certain story in mind but now fucked it up because he had to add to much characters for his patreons. The camp and the interface could have been a perfect foundation for a good game but I doubt we will ever see more than a few CG of famous comic characters. Even if he would add a story writer now it would take months to give this game some soul. Pretty disappointing because it looks promising but lacks the essentials of a good game.

valjhum

Aug 6, 2017
the game doesnt let me do anything. i can navigate around the camp but no dialog or anything when i try to speak to the girls.

Hamdish

Aug 5, 2016
any one knows how to get the Night Pool event? can't seem to trigger it or can't finish francine's quest don't know which

Resolute

Jul 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me if there is any difference as to how you answer Frankie at the "campfire" event? That's all that seems to happen at the campfire.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes