trynd

Sep 17, 2017
asking frankie anything gives me gwens CG. no wonder i havent played this in like a year

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Where do u find the cheats in the settings
i dont think they are cheats anymore... i searched everywhere for days.. and nothing.

i guess dev just turned them off and deleted them from the game. now need to sue the shitty console command stuff i guess.

overwise, if cheats are indeed here, then te dev really need to change the way to access them... cause fuck, days and nothing find on my side

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
First, I'd like to apologize for my English, I do not usually write in English. Second, I would like to say that I am a big fan of this game and its producer. Thirdly, I would like to leave some criticism, just to improve it more and more: - The game is skipping the intro. - the new interface is not very good. - has many bugs of character images (gwen, etc ...).

the older versions were better

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I would say the community is broken because they support him.
No new content since may, unnessesary switch to Ren'Py and removal of 90% of content, relasing castrated version that is unplayable because of bugs.
Now he relased some bugfix that again breaks more than it fixes.
And of course community again gives him cash...

Vaultman: Oh, in month or something i will drop below 2k patrons. Hmm...
*drops "bugfix" and calls it new version*
Patrons: TAKE OUR MONEY!
*Patron count got vack to 2400-2500 level*
Honestly people, give your money for some devs who are worth your money like Segamex, Huli, Dr Bones who needs money and are actually doing a lot Do not waste your money on a crook which Vaultman is.
I officially now added him to group of douchebags like Brozeks&Co
To be honest, the man is a crook. It's Watergate all over again. :p

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes