WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Easy fix: It seems like the dev copied the gwen code for frankie without changing it, so instead of showing the frankie images it shows the gwen images. Just download the atalk.rpy file and replace it in the \game folder.

------------------------------
How to get the random events/images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Location of the screwdriver and how to get it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------

Changes in the atalk.rpy file:
  1. Fixed the kim "ask to.." "pussy fuck" image.
  2. Fixed the frankie "ask to.." images and removed some redundant menu options for missing images.
  3. Fixed the gwen "ask to.." images and added the option for a titjob (Animation).
  4. Added some missing names in the dialogues.
Changes in the a2fp.rpy file:
  1. Renamed "_playerstrongnow" to "playerstrongnow".
    This allows kim to spawn at the basketball court again, at the next day.
Changes in the evs.rpy file:
  1. Removed overlapping of images during the daphne shower scene, now it waits for a "click" input during the scene and replaces the scene with the day/night pool-shower before showing daphne again.
  2. "Fixed" the temperature options of the thermostat. Now it doesn't show the daphne pool-shower event after choosing a temperature.
how is this game so broke lmfao

ErrorTerror

Oct 4, 2017
Game seems super broken in the current state.
Played ~6 Months ago and everything was fine, i see many visual and Story changes but it is a gigantic step back at this point. Gotta wait for the next Version and hope for the best i guess

Reactions: observer80

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Game seems super broken in the current state.
Played ~6 Months ago and everything was fine, i see many visual and Story changes but it is a gigantic step back at this point. Gotta wait for the next Version and hope for the best i guess
I would say the community is broken because they support him.
No new content since may, unnessesary switch to Ren'Py and removal of 90% of content, relasing castrated version that is unplayable because of bugs.
Now he relased some bugfix that again breaks more than it fixes.
And of course community again gives him cash...

Vaultman: Oh, in month or something i will drop below 2k patrons. Hmm...
*drops "bugfix" and calls it new version*
Patrons: TAKE OUR MONEY!
*Patron count got vack to 2400-2500 level*
Honestly people, give your money for some devs who are worth your money like Segamex, Huli, Dr Bones who needs money and are actually doing a lot Do not waste your money on a crook which Vaultman is.
I officially now added him to group of douchebags like Brozeks&Co

Ddm97x

Apr 29, 2018
So it seems slower than before, and the "Training with Ann" bit is broken anyway
This could be good.....one day...probably

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
The training with Ann is broken on the last day sadly which means you can't complete that part of the chain for the smokes for gwen.

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
For those having the "Training with Ann" issue: Check out on how to fix that, and it wouldn't hurt to install if you haven't already.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Guys whats wrong with the game? I thought 1.6 is the final version but literally nothing works.

I've seen people play it on youtube and it looked way better, you could collect stuff, buy stuff, had additional options with the inventory and generally art was much better, but 1.6 that i found is literally unplayable.

EDIT: Ah now i finally got it. I was playing the raw 1.6 when there is also a Unity based game 1.1 version, i probably saw the 1.1 which had much better scenes and art, with different interface.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes