• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Easy fix: It seems like the dev copied the gwen code for frankie without changing it, so instead of showing the frankie images it shows the gwen images. Just download the atalk.rpy file and replace it in the \game folder.

Changes in the atalk.rpy file:
  1. Fixed the kim "ask to.." "pussy fuck" image.
  2. Fixed the frankie "ask to.." images and removed some redundant menu options for missing images.
  3. Fixed the gwen "ask to.." images and added the option for a titjob (Animation).
Changes in the a2fp.rpy file:
  1. Renamed "_playerstrongnow" to "playerstrongnow".
    This allows kim to spawn at the basketball court again, at the next day.
Changes in the evs.rpy file:
  1. Removed overlapping of images during the daphne shower scene, now it waits for a "click" input during the scene and replaces the scene with the day/night pool-shower before showing daphne again.
I didn't realize it until now, but this guy already fixed a bunch of problems, with significantly less effort xD

HajenDK

Apr 26, 2018
anyone know how to get the screwdriver now? doesn't seem like jessica has a shop anymore
You find the screwdriver in the cave. Go there and enter one of the keys, after that use the lookinglass and find Wendy's footprints. Talk to wendy and get the code. When you enter the cave you'll find Jenny and the screwdriver if you use the looking glass :)

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Location of the screwdriver and how to get it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw, i "fixed" the temperature options of the thermostat. Now it doesn't show the daphne pool-shower event after choosing a temperature. .
Edit: Woops, i missed the previous comment, my bad.
Yo dawg, I herd yew liek spoilerz, so I put a spoiler in my spoiler.

As for the Daphne shower event, you get a note from her later in the story, asking you to come visit her at the showers where the pool is. After receiving the note (happens at the beginning of one of the days), so to the showers during the day (the time slot that comes after the Morning), and you will get a prompt asking if you want to wait for Daphne.

As far as I know, the temperature and that note are the only two chances you get to view it, so save a slot after getting the note or whatever. It might be repeatable, but I've never noticed the option to, past those two times.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Is there any way to fix the error that keeps popping up when i try to train the third time?
Should have checked the last page, there is a ton of ways listed to fix this. Try downloading this guy's files and pasting the replacement files into the folders where he says.

Easy fix: It seems like the dev copied the gwen code for frankie without changing it, so instead of showing the frankie images it shows the gwen images. Just download the atalk.rpy file and replace it in the \game folder.

------------------------------
How to get the random events/images:
Location of the screwdriver and how to get it:
------------------------------

Changes in the atalk.rpy file:
  1. Fixed the kim "ask to.." "pussy fuck" image.
  2. Fixed the frankie "ask to.." images and removed some redundant menu options for missing images.
  3. Fixed the gwen "ask to.." images and added the option for a titjob (Animation).
  4. Added some missing names in the dialogues.
Changes in the a2fp.rpy file:
  1. Renamed "_playerstrongnow" to "playerstrongnow".
    This allows kim to spawn at the basketball court again, at the next day.
Changes in the evs.rpy file:
  1. Removed overlapping of images during the daphne shower scene, now it waits for a "click" input during the scene and replaces the scene with the day/night pool-shower before showing daphne again.
  2. "Fixed" the temperature options of the thermostat. Now it doesn't show the daphne pool-shower event after choosing a temperature.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
@darkslash I was expecting his Attachments to be listed in that Quote too, but they were't. Check out his original post on Page 101, at the very bottom.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Any way of knowing if Vaultman will bring back the charcter progress tab? Its difficult to know how far close your with each girl and its enoying and a bit unsafe to use one of the game files just to look up the progress especially when the file might get corrupted and you have the game crashing again. :unsure: Also how many girls do we have currently? :)

Reactions: observer80

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Would anybody have any knowledge as to how I could possibly make an "Engrish" patch on this game? I basically want to open it up somehow, get at the rpy script files, edit the language, and then have someone teach me how to make it so all my script files replace the current ones you can download. I'm a VERY dumb individual, but I'd like to try to do this.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Would anybody have any knowledge as to how I could possibly make an "Engrish" patch on this game? I basically want to open it up somehow, get at the rpy script files, edit the language, and then have someone teach me how to make it so all my script files replace the current ones you can download. I'm a VERY dumb individual, but I'd like to try to do this.
Still looking for any help with this. Much appreciated.

Waffy

Oct 22, 2018
_playerstrongnow is not defined. Causes errors.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/a2fp.rpy", line 1266, in script
    if (_playerstrongnow == "False"):
  File "game/a2fp.rpy", line 1266, in <module>
NameError: name '_playerstrongnow' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\muco2\Desktop\Games\camp-1.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1760, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\muco2\Desktop\Games\camp-1.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\muco2\Desktop\Games\camp-1.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
CampPinewood 1.6
Wed Feb 13 14:59:33 2019

Reactions: Rejs

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
_playerstrongnow is not defined. Causes errors.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\muco2\Desktop\Games\camp-1.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1760, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\muco2\Desktop\Games\camp-1.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\muco2\Desktop\Games\camp-1.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
CampPinewood 1.6
Wed Feb 13 14:59:33 2019

Look couple posts back till you find the person who made bunch of fixes for this one and some other problems. :unsure::)

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes